Peak Season Holiday Flights

Disneyland USA

Orlando Villa Rental

Saving Digital Photographs

Flydrive v Flight and Separate Car Rental

Florida and Theme Park Tickets

Orlando Spa

Hello People,

I am looking for some help. I am going September 05 to Florida on a 2 week break. Obviously we will be going to the Theme Parks but what is the best way to get the tickets at a reasonable price? - I'm not keen on the Ebay way. Do you get discounts if you buy say 10 tickets?

Thank you.
threadbanner.gif

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I found these to be the cheapest for the tickets, we bought ours last week and they said we would get them within 7 - 10 so I will let you know if they arrive alright, everything seemed to be fine

http://www.onlineflorida.co.uk//Attractions.asp
  • System
    Thank you so much for your replies.

Thank you for the offer of the Villa but we have booked our hotel on Internaltional Drive.

I will check that link out just now JackDog, thanks.
  • I booked the 5 park orlando flex ticket last year through this company http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk and they gave us a discount off list price for 6 tickets.

Always ask for a discount!

[glow=green,2,300]Fester[/glow]
  • System
    If you haven't aleady booked them, you might want to try https://www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk They claim to match any price. Also, https://www.undercovertourist.com is a good place to check out
  • jackdog
    jackdog Posts: 3 Newbie
    Received my discovery cove tickets this morning all in order, they came through Seligo.
  • Rockie
    Rockie Posts: 8 Forumite
    Hi, `am going to Florida (Sandford Airport) at the end of September for a fortnight. Was wondering if any you guys knew the cheapest way to hire car. or had any rental advice.
    cheers
    Sarah x
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    i have used dololar at sanford twice and at orlando once. Never had any probs at all and been upgraded twice as well for no extra fee!!!

The third time i think the reason i didnt get an upgrade is because we had hired the best 7 seater people carrier they had!!!

The first time we had hired just a normal 4 seater car our equivalent i think was an astra we ended up having some giant long car that was amazing!!

By the way do take out CDW with them as if you have a crash over there it can be v v v expensive, i would never not have fully comp in the land of compensation!!!
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    the attraction tickets direct site that fester stated above is one of the best i have used. It has also been recommended in a couple of national newspapers (thats why i chose them).

Also if you choose to wait till you get out there, be wary of these little ticket booths that claim to sell v v cheap tickets. It could mean 2 things that one you get a ticket that you cant use!!!! or 2 you have to spend a day going to some boring time share meeting just to get a cheap ticket!!!
  • Paul1_2
    Paul1_2 Posts: 163 Forumite
    For cars with Dollar or Alamo we have always used an independent firm in Wales that a lot of home owners use.  The average of £490 for a full size, 5 door car for 3 weeks with all insurance and taxes has been unbeatable, until now.

Now using Dial-a-flight, who offer the same cars with a gold hire: all insurance, fuel and two drivers for even less.  They do have an 0870 number, but can be contacted on 0161-953-1152.

No connection, but have now booked twice with them.

Paul1 8)
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • System
    If you already have flight only, you are in a good position to book a car cheaper than with a flydrive.
    https://www.dollar.co.uk have their prices on line. 1 week with Platinum insurance (which gets you additional drivers over age 25 and a full tank of fuel) starts at £143 per week for an economy car. You really can bargain with the guys for upgrades, when you get there. I have been 10 times and always book economy 2 door cars. They offer upgrades and I always say no. They either come down in price for a special offer (PT Cruiser extra $100 for 2 weeks) or give you a bigger car anyway, especially if you are near the end of the queue and all the little cars have gone. Alamo car rental is also good and they have a web site also. Enjoy. (I ;D'm there for 3 weeks in September)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure