We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 11

1…639640642644645…1499

Comments

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Evansangel wrote: »
    Got the Sony Ericsson Vivas :D

    Did you go trhough Quidco? 3 offer £62.50 cashback! :D

    What one do you have?

    Mine was an upgrade - rang them threatening to leave so got early upgrade, the tariff I wanted (£25 internet texter), free bluetooth headset AND an SD card for it. :D

    I got the Nokia N97 in White! :D:D:D:D:D

    OH is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous :rotfl::rotfl:

    Tia - you can my bread if you want!
    OH said last night 'That bread you buy (Hovis 50/50) is really nice'
    Me (about to make a sandwich for him) 'Yeah it is actually'
    Picks up bread....................................... Got the Hovis White loaf :eek:
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Morning all..

    Rhys is off with Mum again today. I've got a list as long as my arm of things I could/should be doing but I'm having a slow start to the day :cool:

    Hope everyone has a good/better day and manages to fit in a nap or two ;) xx
  • cazscoob
    cazscoob Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    3onitsway wrote: »
    Caz Glad you had a good night. I was convinced they were going to ply you with alcohol and talk you into going back to work. :)

    When do lo's use a spoon/fork for the intended purpose?
    V likes to use her spoon as a drumstick, and eat her cereal/dinner with her hands??
    i thought that too and although there were a few hints nothing else was said when i explained i couldnt go back and work there as i couldnt stand to see the boss lol! also the girl that got the job i should have had was opening up her own place in secret and then left 2 weeks ago when it was ready:rotfl::rotfl: Is that not Karma:D

    Erin has a spoon or fork in one hand and uses the other to shovel food into her mouth!
    What's for you won't go past you
  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Spreadsheet done and obviously Sainsburys is cheapest at mo for Pampers (and I guess for Huggies as well ) well until 30th March anyway!!
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Mine was an upgrade - rang them threatening to leave so got early upgrade, the tariff I wanted (£25 internet texter), free bluetooth headset AND an SD card for it. :D

    I got the Nokia N97 in White! :D:D:D:D:D

    Thats exactly what OH wants! He's not allowed to upgrade until May though :( And thats on an early upgrade lol.

    My contract with Tmob finishes on the 26th of this month :)

    Right im off now, OH is telling me to get dressed! lol

    Bye all! :D
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    cazscoob wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:your so glad im not coming today smells like a gas leak PMSL! getting car delivered as it worked out the same price and less hassel, do intend on coming your way though to make sure your not a builder called dave so we need to arrange something :D

    *scratches bum* It's David to you :p
    yer sure tia ... butter and jam??? ...

    Eurgh butter! Just jam for me!
    Glamazon wrote: »

    Tia - you can my bread if you want!
    OH said last night 'That bread you buy (Hovis 50/50) is really nice'
    Me (about to make a sandwich for him) 'Yeah it is actually'
    Picks up bread....................................... Got the Hovis White loaf :eek:

    _pale_ no, you're ok, you keep it.... bleurgh...

    My wee Christopher is so sweet. He went into the kitchen and brought through a bowl, sat it down and said 'You've not had breakfast mum, I get you breakfast mum!' :) So I've got sultana bran :D
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I love no !!!! sherlock too.

    When do lo's use a spoon/fork for the intended purpose?
    V likes to use her spoon as a drumstick, and eat her cereal/dinner with her hands??

    V is off to MIL's today and i've got a tidy house. I'm not sure what to do with myself.


    :D

    In my experience, about 3-4years. :cool:

    Sit back and chill :D (or do my ironing)
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Oh and jillie, is it you that's requested me on FB? Initials JT

    yeah was me. clicked then realised i never said who i was. :o

    not going to mums and babiies today as i have awful sore throat, cough and cold. not fair to spread my germs to everyone else.
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    sorrty lost the quote - but if you use the voucher for the free poster at TruPrint, you can't get the £5 Quidco. So depends on what you want more - poster is worth £3.99. *shrugging smiley*
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Just popping on to say hello beofre I go get A weighed and then have a chat with the Dr about getting a coil fitted.

    Read back only a little but ((((hugs)))) Kindof I was feeling for quite a while that I had no idea what I was doing with A, still not entirely sure but I certainly feel a lot better about it all now, and you will too. Hormones are a biatch!!

    Right, off to get showered and dressed.

    A only went 4 hours then 3 hours between feeds in the night Then was awake at 5.40am:( We're going backwards!! Fingers crossed (again) for a longer sleep tonight!!!

    I have no idea if this is helpful or not, but it's something that has struck me recently and I have filed away in the back of my mummy brain. When you have a baby all the books and midwives etc seem to suggest that babies progress in a way which is linear, moving forward in a straight line. It strikes me that this is not the case. Henry seems to develop in more of a squiggle, moving back and forth in terms of being able to do things, sleeping etc. Just because I know he can sleep 12 hours at a stretch doesn't mean he does it every night. Just because he can sit up on his own, doesn't mean he will always do it. Does that make any sense at all? It does to me :rotfl:.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.