🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Competitions Discussion Thread Part 11

Options

Comments

• LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,785 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    liz id suggest posting this in that comp thread so people who are still entering can see itm and people who enter comps by new posts also see it and maybe somneone will listen. should get more response/views that way i think?

Thanks - I already have but the comp is closed now so nobody will see it :(

Never mind!
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    i need some lucky dust today i am feeling really down, i got up this morning and my car has been stolen off the drive, its a 20 yr old car so not worth much and with my excess i probably wont be getting anything for it, they also took with it my pram and car seat :( heres hoping for a good win to help make me feel better :)
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lucinad wrote: »
    i need some lucky dust today i am feeling really down, i got up this morning and my car has been stolen off the drive, its a 20 yr old car so not worth much and with my excess i probably wont be getting anything for it, they also took with it my pram and car seat :( heres hoping for a good win to help make me feel better :)

Awww what a horrid start to the day,hope they get caught , what scumbags, really really hope ur day gets better xxxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Makes you sick doesn't it? My Daughter had her first car stolen, it was just an old Fiesta, but it meant the world to her at the time. The insurance didn't even offer her enough to get a decent bike! Just don't accept their first offer, there's always room for a bit of negotiation.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    thanks for your replies, i feel really sad it was an old banger but to me it was brilliant it had been really well looked after and ran fantastically but it is probably only worth about £250 and thats what our excess is, so i am out a car, a pram and a car seat with nothing to show for it :( and my premiums will go up when we manage to afford a new car :( it is so annoying the thing only goes as fast as 60mph so they cant have had much of a joy ride in it!
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    can anyone help please, need to finish this last puzzle off in chat special so's can post for everyone but it's got me stumped :o

it's a guess the phrase .. can only thing of good morning or good night :o
    & that doesn't look right or maybe ?? i don't know, grateful for any suggestions please ..

img066.jpg?t=1272453815
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• twotimes
    twotimes Posts: 6,551 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ^^ "Good Afternoon"
  • Chyna-s
    Chyna-s Posts: 3,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :T Fits very well.
    Thank you all who post.
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Agree with Good Afternoon, thanks for doing these Korky.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    thank you :):):)

had a suggestion for GOOD TIME in a pm , does anyone think that one or stick with GOOD AFTERNOON ? please :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport