Competitions Discussion Thread Part 11

Options

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :D:D thank you all again, have put both answers so peeps can decide for themselves..

:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can anyone please point me in the direction of where to find the 'Dailies'?
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Korky my guess is prob wrong as they have put noon as a specific time, so good afternoon would make more sense xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • fire**fly
    Options
    toniq wrote: »
    Korky my guess is prob wrong as they have put noon as a specific time, so good afternoon would make more sense xxx

it's a tricky one toniq, the links are on so everyone can choose for themselves :) my DH reckons it's good morning as the 12.00 is in front :eek:

hope one of us gets a winner after all of it :D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    Options

i think they're here stormbreaker :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1319129

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

hth

• purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

they are in the regular competitions sub forum/child board which you can find along with i won iwon and game over at the top of the main competition forum.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

top threads are sticky one with daily comps, one with weekly comps and one with monthlies.

speaking of dailies.....can i ask why when people post a new comp, spot it is a daily entry and say so in the op do they not link the thread they posted either to gilla or in the daily comp thread to be added to the op by gilla?

sorry btw to those of you who do do so, and thank you heaps for taking the extra few minutes to do that because i miss so many of the daily comps by finding them only on the day or two they finish since i am invariably trying to catch up by end date.

and btw i dont mean comps that poeople didnt realise are daily, i mean those that people have realised are daily and a heap of peole ahve been entering and posting on everyday yet noone has added a link or pmed gilla or even suggested it. im wondering if their is a reason or anything?
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    i didnt mean to chase everyone away :(
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I look at dailies list once a fortnight, as i work the main board and have my own folder for the dailies that i find and do, so don't really use our dailies list, i think quite a few do the same, so wouldn't have realised it's not in the dailies list on mse. xxxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Leanna86
    Leanna86 Posts: 159 Forumite
    edited 29 April 2010 at 1:25PM
    Options
    Hi Everyone, don't know if this is posted anywhere but I cannot find a post for it...

I have stumbled upon a website, where you enter what type of competition prize you want i.e. Cash, TV, holiday etc. And it will list all currently available competitions of its sort.

It will tell you the company, prize/s, whats required etc.

I ignore the ones from companies like prizeuk, winalot etc. as they all seem annoying to me! But I do ones from companies I know like Walkers, SKY, Daily Mail etc.

By the way you dont have to register to view the competitions just press the relevant links on the left hand page :D

Hope you will all enjoy it? :beer:

www.theprizefinder.com
    Credit Cards at 25/12/2017: £1297.36/17,936.78
    *PPI Reclaimed £1683.52*
    *TopCashBack £1290.80*
    Mortgage Pot: £3007.12/£20,000
  • The_Plush_Doormat
    Options
    Hi Leanna, thanks for the link. A lot of comps. on here come via prizefinder. I think it's been running a long time :) I will get your post moved to comps. discussion thread, as this board is for competitions :) Enjoy the ride :)
    We could all learn a little something from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure