Competitions Discussion Thread Part 11

Options

Comments

• MARTINS_DOLL
    MARTINS_DOLL Posts: 11,141 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there Leanna, I think this is a spam website I'm afraid... :eek:
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • Leanna86
    Leanna86 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there Leanne, I think this is a spam website I'm afraid... :eek:

Hello, ive not registered for it just use the links on the navigation page :D
    Credit Cards at 25/12/2017: £1297.36/17,936.78
    *PPI Reclaimed £1683.52*
    *TopCashBack £1290.80*
    Mortgage Pot: £3007.12/£20,000
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Leanna86 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, don't know if this is posted anywhere but I cannot find a post for it...

I have stumbled upon a website, where you enter what type of competition prize you want i.e. Cash, TV, holiday etc. And it will list all currently available competitions of its sort.

It will tell you the company, prize/s, whats required etc.

I ignore the ones from companies like prizeuk, winalot etc. as they all seem annoying to me! But I do ones from companies I know like Walkers, SKY, Daily Mail etc.

By the way you dont have to register to view the competitions just press the relevant links on the left hand page :D

Hope you will all enjoy it? :beer:

www.theprizefinder.com

oooh, got all the comps here on MSE i need , thank you :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• keletubbie
    keletubbie Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    www.theprizefinder.com carry many comps that are genuine, but also a fair few affiliate comps from the likes on !!!!!!! and Offer X that will deluge you with spam and very little else...
    Best wins: Luxury weekend in Russia, family holiday to France, catered BBQ for 20, Selfridges shopping spree, jolly to Majorca, £1,000 See Tickets vouchers, £500 John Lewis vouchers, five-star weekend in Provence!
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Im going to buy Robo form & wanted to know wether to get the hard disck or not bearing in mind that I lost every thing when my lappy went wrong last time due to a back up that failed.

If I brought the hard copy that wouldn't have my info on it or would it. Sorry im useless at computers lol.

Thanks xxx
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,752 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You can download Roboform from here

http://www.roboform.com/php/land.php?affid=geug4&frm=frame43&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=roboform_tm

You can try for 30 days and if you like it pay.

If your PC crashes and everything is lost you can download Roboform again easily. Just enter your ID number and email address, and you do not need to pay again.

It really is worth it.
  • purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    roboform have an online version whic you can use to back up your on pc stuff (i do). i did buy the cd version too so i can install it easyily should i need to again iyswim, but have not even opened it.
  • clairecymru
    Options
    What time do you reckon is the best time for the Pepsi draw?
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Luckyone wrote: »
    Im going to buy Robo form & wanted to know wether to get the hard disck or not bearing in mind that I lost every thing when my lappy went wrong last time due to a back up that failed.

If I brought the hard copy that wouldn't have my info on it or would it. Sorry im useless at computers lol.

Thanks xxx

if you still have your email that you originally bought it with, you just need to download it again, and then activate it. They keep a record of all their licences sold and will reactivate if you need to reinstall.
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
  • razy36
    razy36 Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Does anyone know if the Koala comp has finished as just been on it and there is not a running total of Koalas given out. Plus it will let me put my email address in but will not submit it?
    Happy comping
    Thanks all the posters xxxx Be lucky xxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family