Competitions Discussion Thread Part 11

Options
This is a continuation of the old thread here.

The old thread was getting very long and very messy so a nice new shiny thread for you lot to mess up!!!! :D

Please post any questions, tips and discussions about anything comp releated in this thread.

Comments

• Clutterfree
    Options
    Hi, I posted this yesterday on the old thread...

Hi, I was wondering if someone could answer a Roboform question please?

I had to reinstall it after my lappy crashed.
    Now I no longer get a Roboform option on any "pop up" forms.
    It used to appear as a tool bar below any pop-ups.
    Could anyone advise me where I find the option to enable this again please?
    I've looked but can't seem to find it. :o
    Many thanks. :)

Libra, answered with this:
    If you right click the blue bar above the browsing page, you should see an option to tick Roboform toolbar. This should re-display the toolbar.

HTH

But when I right click the bar, all I get is move, minimise, close, etc...

I know I can have the Roboform toolbar on pop-ups as I've had it before but I cannot find how to enable it. :(
    Help please!
    Thank you. :)
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Try clicking the view button, then toolbars and making sure roboform is ticked xxx (view is where file edit view history etc are)

:)

A comp im not sure how it will work yet, as connecting page not showing it yet xx http://www.britishfloristassociation.org/news.htm?id=47 xxxx The url might be diff, if anyone spots this on the milk could they check xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • toniq
    edited 28 February 2010 at 11:28AM
    Options
    Ahhh i think i know what u mean, click on ur lil roboman with the arrow next to it, select options, make sure it is ticked like this:

roboform.jpg

hope that helps xx

U could also when u go to the above menu click on the toolbar button and make sure no toolbar is not ticked xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also posted this on the old thread... and its happening to ClarkeEJ and oldstar as well :(

Does anyone have any idea what is happening with my Yahoo Email, every time I click on a link in a comp it is opening up 2 new compose email messages. Does anyone have any idea what I could do please?
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
  • toniq
    edited 28 February 2010 at 1:51PM
    Options
    Is it yahoo webmail, or is ur yahoo hitting ur desktop? xx

If it is webmail, try using something like thunderbird, it collects ur emails and brings them to ur desktop, i have it so my gmail and tiscal and sky emails all drop onto the one place on my desktop, very easy to set up and when i click on any email comp it opens my default email.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 February 2010 at 3:52PM
    Options
    thanks Toni,

I really like my Yahoo, as its all set up , its the Web one, but I know my way around it. Its just so annoying, normally when you click an email link in a the comp, then you just get the one blank Email opening up, but for the last week or so, its opening 2. I guess maybe its a Yahoo problem...
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
  • hopefulshell07
    Options
    Hello I also am wondering if there is a kind soul who will post the codes for the Daily Mail Monopoly Scratchcard please? I tried to get a paper today but all my local shops were sold out. I did a search but couldn't find it and in the newspaper codes etc it is mostly give aways etc and no mention of the codes and I can't always get the paper every day :-( Thank you
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    codes are 21 and 32

bonus cash £500

:D
  • The_One_Who
    Options
    For the past few days (at least from Friday, but maybe Thursday) I've not been able to access any of the ITV comps. I've tried at different times of the day and on two different browsers (Firefox and Safari) but all I get is a white page with the logo in the corner. Anyone got any ideas as to why, or how to fix it?
  • Bladebaby_2
    Bladebaby_2 Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    No idea The One but I was able to access ITV comps on firefox yesterday at about 3 so maybe something with your comp?
    Jan-Sept: Prizes worth £2248
    October:
    QXZ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills