Free stationary from Royal Mail

Options

Comments

• lightbulb
    lightbulb Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    sherbie28 wrote: »
    Can you order Recorded Delivery slips from them, I get sick of faffing about in the Post Office and they always seem relcutant to give me more than a couple.

If your local mail centre/sorting office has a reception desk for the collection and posting of mail, they should have the Recorded Delivery and Special Delivery slips.
  • Mike54_2
    Mike54_2 Posts: 149 Forumite
    Options
    Have to see if this still works, will give them a ring tomorrow.
    Thanks very much!
  • justpaper
    justpaper Posts: 856 Forumite
    Options
    based on what lightbulb said, i agree,

you can simply get the same items from a local post office aswell, po sorting office,
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    I phoned royal mail thursday and spoke to a lovely shap about the bags,well he asked what size,how many bags i wanted well i recieved today 3000 of them lol great for ebay turn them inside out Great im well happy.
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • Saffyre
    Options
    I have long been getting Special Delivery bags from the post office for ebay purposes (turned inside out).

Until I read this thread I didn't realise I could order packs of bags to be delivered.

I've just ordered my second lot of 100 A3 bags (the ones I use most, though I wasn't greedy!).

My husband has his own company registered here so simply used that name.
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Options
    If you ask at your local PO they also will give you sheets of 'fragile' stickers!
    :beer:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • dipsy81
    dipsy81 Posts: 611 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Well i just called the 08457 number and asked me for my address and said i wasn't registered with a business yet and gave me a number to call.

So sorry no freebies for me!
  • darrell
    Options
    Please, Please, Please only get these if you need them. Its absurd people asking what can they do with their freebies cos they dont have a use for them when we should all be trying to cut our carbon footprint.:T
  • ceejayblue
    Options
    I have just called Royal Mail and given them our postcode and although my husband runs is business from home, because it is not registered as a business at this address on their records, they wouldn't send out any bags to us. I think they may well be trying to crack down on mis-use.
  • nicalodian
    Options
    I'd be gutted to find out they'd clamped down on this totally because of greedy people with absolutely no use for them because savings like this can make a huge difference to small struggling businesses especially at the moment.

It seems after speaking to them you do have to be registered on the database. Painless process and hopefully the people who really need them will have a greater chance of getting them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport