Options
    royal mail business customers 0131 3167482
  • shelly
    shelly Posts: 6,394 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    stevej34 wrote:
    Hi All
    thought i would let you all know that the number other posters have told moneysavers to phone to order special delivery bags is waste of time thwey dont deal with this requests any longer and :mad:
    Anyway Do Not Despair the direct line no to order these items from royal mail direct is the following 08456 000 690 and they ask for company name make one up and i ordered 100 of each size A3-A4-A5 and told would arrive in 3-5 days. :j

At the time the phone number was posted on this thread it was most likely that that number was dealing with bag requests, this thread is over 4 months old so some no's etc could well be out of date.
  • Crafty_Mum_2
    Options
    Thanks for the update on this, will order mine later. I tried last year and failed but I run my own business now so fingers crossed I get them this time.
    ~ Stefan Booth Online ~
    https://www.stefanboothonline.co.uk
  • ajay73
    ajay73 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    I just called them, I thought I may get some as I do quite a few Ebay stuff, but they its for business only and that the address you give has to be registered as a business address. :confused:
  • mark_dumpleton
    Options
    Hi,
    Yes, I got the same thing - I need a business address and I live at a residential address.
    My way to get around that however, was to give my College's address :D Hope they don't mind when a parcel comes hehe

Regards to the list of what they have, can anybody send me a copy? I get reply each time saying that the message was blocked by their SpamBot.

Cheers,
    Marky Mark ;)
  • welshcakes
    Options
    I ordered well before Christmas and received nothing. Perhaps the staff at the Royal Mail Sorting Office all wanted freshly laundered socks :(
    Integrity is a dying art!:p
  • mark_dumpleton
    Options
    lol,
    well if anybody wants any just give the address of a local business if you know the owners, or if you get them sent to a school if you work/go there, should have worked for me!
  • mark_dumpleton
    Options
    Has nobody got a list of the stationary that is available then?
  • greenstreetprince
    Options
    anita1 wrote:
    Ill be on the phone later to order my freebies, but can i ask , What are you going to do with all those special delivery bags ?
    I havnt got a clue as to what im going to do with
    mine :-/ :-/
    Thanks anyway

ordering when you have no use for them?

how environmentally friendly you must be :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts