Thanks again
  • Kirsty262
    Kirsty262 Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    just tried to order some and they won't let me have any :confused:
  • hb1444
    hb1444 Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    Will there ever be any link for this?:confused: :eek: For my eBay and swap it sales, I rely on poundshop jiffy padded envelopes.
  • Pepita_2
    Options
    Despite being a bone fide business which is home based which genuinely uses special delivery most days they won't send me any because I am a residential address and they said too many people have been abusing them by turning them inside out and using them for eBay!
  • adam2484
    adam2484 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Go to your local po if ur genuine, they will give you some.
  • Just got mine ordered :-)
    Spoke to a lovely lady who asked for a business name - I simply said that I send a lot of valuable *personal* mail, and I didn't feel it was fair that only businesses can have them, when I spend as much.
    She said OK and has sent me a pack of each (A3,4,5) and they'll be with me in the next couple of days..
    Shows perseverence pays off - rang last night and didn't get anywhere, bought some off eBay then she says OK...
    Ah well, lowers the cost of the eBay ones :D

Sam
  • pabs1903
    Options
    Anybody know if it's possible to get any by emailing them?

Tightwad......
  • stevej34
    Options
    Hi All
    thought i would let you all know that the number other posters have told moneysavers to phone to order special delivery bags is waste of time thwey dont deal with this requests any longer and :mad:
    Anyway Do Not Despair the direct line no to order these items from royal mail direct is the following 08456 000 690 and they ask for company name make one up and i ordered 100 of each size A3-A4-A5 and told would arrive in 3-5 days. :j
  • stevej34
    Options
    hi there moneysaver phone royal mail stores direct on 08456 000 690 and ask for as much as you want on a3-a4-a5 size and they will deliver within 3-5 days okay hope this helps mate
  • ksh123
    ksh123 Posts: 1,248 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Excellent thanks all. My PO only give these out singly (even the big branch) so its great to know I will getting 2 packs of 50 through. And yes, I do have valid reasons for using them, lol.
    Stop looking for answers....
    The most you can hope for are clues.....:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure