We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 10
Comments
-
I'm also lazy for not warming bottles to room temp, a chav for using purees, totally killing my children for weaning 'early'.... Here's good, we have a mixed range of parenting attitudes and usually manage to get by with simply saying agree to disagree and rarely resort to 'oh ma gawd, u is chav cos u is not doing wot ah doo!!'
Chav
;):grouphug:
I think you're an awesome mummy although if it turns out you have a chav spoon I might deny ever having said it.jillie1974 wrote: »i know its worrying having to see a paediatrician, hopefully they can get to the bottom of things (no pun intended)
and lol at soaking your boobs!!
Bottom of things :rotfl:
Weezl I hope you get the answers you need, and I'm glad you get the opportunity to get them. I hope it sorts out Fergie's sluggish gut and you can both get on with things
MFD I think your husband and mine must have gone to the Radio Tuning School of Foreplay.
:eek: Beenie!
Sami are you planning on replacing Ed's Sophie?
Yay Jayden!Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Buttonmoons wrote: »She wore her crown and took her wand to nursery today, she turned the bus driver into a Zebra :rotfl: Got on for free aswell BAHAHAA
"Hocus pocus bus driver, Imma turn you into a Zebra ZINNNNNG"
He said she was super cute, and I said oh 70p and he just shook his head and waved me on. How else can I exploit my daughter now hmmmm.
QUOTE]
Excellent :rotfl::rotfl:searching_me wrote: »its snowing again .. quite heavily :eek: x
Fabulous isn't it. Lots of snow here too. Killer is i work 5 mins from home, but have to go in the opposite direction to pick Alex up, then back past home to get Joe from After School Club. Me not likey driving in the snow
0 -
Yay to jayden and yay to fergies referral too, I know it seems scary but I'm sure they will get him sorted quickly:)
I've got so many appts coming up 9th my scan, 15th kai's 1yr check, 17th ds1 ortodontist, 19th ds2 physio, 29th ds2 orthodics fitting.Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
fingers crossed that CS have it sami!'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0
-
:rotfl: I do wonder if anyone here got and loved the chav spoon but is just sat quietly avoiding our disapprovalChav
;):grouphug:
I think you're an awesome mummy although if it turns out you have a chav spoon I might deny ever having said it.
...
Sami are you planning on replacing Ed's Sophie?

yes I will replace if she hasn't turned up, I liked her a lot as did Ed. I'm such a fool I took the 2 most expensive toys he has - why?!??! :doh:0 -
weezl, I'd loan you my nipples if I could!
TBH I never thought twice about it until I had Finn...my probably-not-medically-sound assumption had always been that b/c they were quite large there was too much surface area for all the nerve endings to reach or something bizarre like that (as I have numb patches on the boobies as well).
Oh and also re: the suppositories - maybe it depends on what they think is causing Fergie's constipation? We were told it was merely immature gut as the poo itself was just fine (not hard or discolored), he just seemed to be having trouble with the actual releasing. He's still not pooing regularly, but we're hoping he'll outgrow it very soon as from Googling, books, etc it seems to be something that just happens to young babies. Have our 6 week appt next week so if not sorted by then hopefully our GP can advise further.
Yay for clapping! My lovely boy has been sleeping much of today, bless him. I've started swaddling him for naps, etc and it's made a huuuuuge difference (that plus the white noise machine).top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
i never actually looked at how much the sophie cost .. how much was it sami ..
and i think jayden was watching everyone .. very happy need to meet more often then all your lovely lot can teach him new things
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
I'm mostly joking when I mock the chav spoon - I can see how it could save mess if you were feeding an early-weaning baby but would be strenuously against feeding solids before the baby was ready.:rotfl: I do wonder if anyone here got and loved the chav spoon but is just sat quietly avoiding our disapproval
Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Arghhh! Went to put the washing in the drier, I never pressed the start button! :doh:Too many children, too little time!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards