We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 10
Comments
-
I tend to take charge of the cooking b/c if DH does it, it tends to go a bit wrong! (bless him, he tries :rotfl:). SM, I struggle with that too as I can be really picky, but the important thing is he's trying to help.
I had a question to ask the group, but baby brain has eaten it...hopefully I will remember!top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
GISI i think another week and my house will be amazing lol! well thats if i can get something to cover chrlies artwork as ten coats and its still showing lol!
then i can come and sort yours but ill warn you erin will have your cupboards emptied at least 100 times in a day
any reccomendations on cupboard locks?What's for you won't go past you0 -
I'm a post-doctoral researcher, so the PhD is finished and I'm gaining experience to make me a more employable prospect in the future

The paper is a discussion of philosophical counselling versus psychotherapy in terms of integrating the most useful bits of both into something that works at least as well as both.
Caz, it really is great that you sound so positive.
Edit: and aless I'm much the same way. OH is a great dad and a wonderful husband, but sometimes he can miss things that need doing and I'm not averse to "reminding" him. I wouldn't put up with him telling me things weren't good enough if he wasn't doing his share.
Wow, how fantastic. I knew it all sounded fascinating when I have caught snippets of what you are doing:) How long ago did you complete your phd?
I am having a kind of career wobble atm, not that I have one yet! The career I was working towards doesn't seem to appeal in the same way it did a few years ago.... As soon as I get the Internet back on I can get looking into it again and hopefully decide whether to continue or alter course slightly!
Mel xUnless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
OH will get a swift kick up his backside when I go back to work, I'm not his slave and I will want to spend as much time as possible with J not run around after him!
Caz - I didn't think there was anything wrong with the chicken and like I said he ate it Sat & Sun he's just making an issue out of it!
Right I'm off to do the bottles then going to bed.
Night all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
DH's - I cook, he does the kitchen, when he cooks it's out of boxes and bags so kitchen cleaning not required. Cleaning we split between us and my mum - she does it whilst she's here looking after Katie - she's lovely as she does all my ironing!Proud to be dealing with my debts
DD Katie born April 2007!
3 years 9 months and proud of it
dreams do come true (eventually!)0 -
night glam
xxx
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Evening all,
Glad to hear the TC meet went well. I'll make an effort to get to the next one, just need madam to get her feeding sorted as she spends ALL day on the boob.
Caz we sell 'invisible' cabinet locks at work called 'whatlocks' Its a magnet that fits inside the unit and you have a seperate fob to open them with. Their quite strong, cant remember how much though as havent been in work for 3 months.Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j0 -
what career were you headed for?or do you not like to say online:o:D?redmel1621 wrote: »The career I was working towards doesn't seem to appeal in the same way it did a few years ago....
Mel x
:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £400 -
I don't like peircings on anyone of any age. I used to have my ears peirced (and have lots of lovely earings that DH bought me) but they closed up before DS2 was born when I suddenly couldn't stomache them. Navel and tounge peircings make me gag! So on a baby.... _pale_

Glam, men can be !!!!s when us girlies get some time to have our own fun, DH gets grumpy like that too, tell him to grow the hell up
oh yeah, sorry generalisation... women can be !!!!s too.
What else have I missed??0 -
oh they sound great! where do i get them from then! i am so fed up with putting things back lol!What's for you won't go past you0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards