We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…236237239241242…1183

Comments

  • Spoon Feeding - when Katie hit this phase (a week before Christmas) I gave up on the spoon and just let her feed herself with her fingers - I got lots of :eek::eek::eek: from family at the mess she got into.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • chopsticks wrote: »
    Is it just me, or would anyone else love for Susan's Alice to meet Becles' Charlotte and to be a fly on the wall listening to their conversation?


    Can we add BM's Keira to that meet?
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • angela6834
    angela6834 Posts: 1,036 Forumite

    WHICH, incidentally, Benjamin can now do :T Because this morning he proved his ability to point by poking me in the eye :rotfl:

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    DS Anthony Steven 07.06.92
    DD Becky Emma 24.01.94
    DD Rose Grace Jean 12.05.09
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Haha my dh is the bin emptier too...I hate doing it. He also sorts the dishwasher every now and then, when I nag usually, and apart from that he doesn't do much else, although he is the tea maker I barely make 1cup of tea a day:)

    lots for me to think about over the coming months... Vasectomy, kids, career, fostering(if we are allowed?) All heavy stuff.... But for now I am going to sign off and eat my peanuts and drink my coke.

    Mel x
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2010 at 10:27PM
    Sami, you reminded me that I meant to respond on that too. I had delayed clamping and a natural 3rd stage as they just seemed 'better' IMO. Well the natural 3rd stage was more because I'd already not had drugs in my system for the labor, so why bother then? It really didn't take that long, didn't hurt, and was kinda a nice 'breather' waiting for it before getting moved from the pool room to my room/bed (chatted casually with MWs while DH held Finn).

    As a lefty, I applaud Benjamin's efforts :D.

    Bruno & DK...my organisation are moving to Farringdon so I won't be in Victoria after my ML is over. Boo, hiss! I will miss it!

    boogelly - can you not do housework while Isla is in the sling? This is what I do as for the first few weeks it was the only way I could get stuff done as Finn wanted constant holding.

    aha, I remember my question: anyone know where to get nursing bras in mahoosive sizes other than Bravissimo? I'm talking more than G cup, as that's where a lot of websites stop their size offerings.
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • chopsticks wrote: »
    Elle - loving the tum picture! Hope you and Claire had fun today. DH and I were talking about heading up your way again later in year for a few nights, but haven't decided anything for definite yet, as we're booked to go on this (linkie supplied just to make MFD a teensy bit jealous :D)

    http://www.pocruises.com/Cruises/N023/Overview.axd

    AHA!!! You won't be laughing when you roll up and you have got MFD and Benjamin in the cabin next door :rotfl::rotfl:


    YAY for Ed's tooth! How good is he?He was not a bit of bother today!

    Chris is very cute BTW (notwithstanding the pepper ;)) Benjamin was very taken with him :D
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm off for a bath, night girlies!
  • angela6834
    angela6834 Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    Off to bed now....yay for Edgars tooth!
    DS Anthony Steven 07.06.92
    DD Becky Emma 24.01.94
    DD Rose Grace Jean 12.05.09
  • tiamai_d wrote: »
    I'm off for a bath, night girlies!


    Not allowed to say goodnight..


    ...Goodnight tia!!

    Edit - Night Angela too!!
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    yay for first tooth sami .. jayden seems to be taking his sweet time for that *rolleyes* .. i think jayden was over come today with all the babies he hasnt seen other babies his age before x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.