We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 10
Comments
-
yeah, commute cut down from an hour to 5 mins
cant do much better than that !!
Oh I know once I'm back I will be fine, but I will have to miss a lot of Dylans appts as I cant take too many days off if I want a bonus !!
Thank you though xxThe two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
money_maker wrote: »yeah, commute cut down from an hour to 5 mins
cant do much better than that !!
Oh I know once I'm back I will be fine, but I will have to miss a lot of Dylans appts as I cant take too many days off if I want a bonus !!
Thank you though xx
will C go instead? x
:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £400 -
Thanks weezl, I've got a pokey tool I use for card making which might work. I'll have a look when madams finished feeding.Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j0
-
-
Right, off to get Jas
Back later xxThe two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
Maz from when is it ok for him to sleep on side if he likes it better?
xxx
Dont know, will have to investigate unless someone else knows....
Just back from the dentist, had about 7 injections and then 2 fillings and she also did a really good clean on then getting rid of the crap inbetween etc - TMI.... just cant feel chin at the mo but took my paracetamol beforehand so it will go down quickly
Blimey William wants food and its only 2½ hours since he had a bottle !!:eek:Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.0 -
money_maker wrote: »yeah, commute cut down from an hour to 5 mins
cant do much better than that !!
Oh I know once I'm back I will be fine, but I will have to miss a lot of Dylans appts as I cant take too many days off if I want a bonus !!
Thank you though xx
It'll be ok and the little commute is awesome
Big hugs, going back to work is horrible.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
oops, weezl I've gone to do your saag paneer for tonight's dinner and am making the paneer...but bought skimmed milk!! so I deffo won't be getting 9 portions, lol. Oops, need to pay better attention next time.
maz, am I right in thinking babies can be placed on side/stomach once they can roll over? Not sure...top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
oops, weezl I've gone to do your saag paneer for tonight's dinner and am making the paneer...but bought skimmed milk!! so I deffo won't be getting 9 portions, lol. Oops, need to pay better attention next time.
.
maybe ditch the paneer and put pieces of hard boiled egg or some cubes of chicken breast or some cashew nuts in? Paneer with skimmed milk is a bit like quark, and I'm not sure what the end result of stirring it through spinach would be! :eek:
:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £400 -
As far as I am aware, as Aless says, if babies can roll over then there is less chance of them suffocating so can lie on their sides/stomach. However, if it is only a small risk then really it's up to you if you are unhappy with your baby sleeping on his side. H sleeps on her back, and it's obviously preferable, but if on her front was the only way she wanted to sleep then I would probably take the risk.
P.S. I ordered the Chicco highchair from Argos!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards