PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

What have you baked today?

Options

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Will anyone try making this 2 ingredient loaf of bread, I wonder?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Will anyone try making this 2 ingredient loaf of bread, I wonder?

Wow i am intrigued, i will have to have a go at making that, i will let you know how it works out
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • milasavesmoney
    Options
    Strawberry poke cake
    Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    [Regina Brett]
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    a vegan chocolate and stout cake with coffee frosting.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Inspired by British Bake Off, I made jaffa cakes, including my own home made veggy orange jelly (which tastes more like orange juice! :rotfl: )

14054939_10100153705811945_9213740052187559339_n.jpg?oh=9bd7b4f5b7b813bea9f1e0e5a8796853&oe=58413DBF
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Today i made Austrian Coffee Cake
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • RicardaRacoon
    Options
    White chocolate mud cake as my contribution towards the WIs cake stall at the village fair. Actually also wanted to make a muffin as sampler for myself, but somehow didn't realized that I should have set a seperate timer for that... So it was in the oven for 45 minutes and is now in the bin...
    So I might buy a piece of it back tomorrow to see how it turned out as I've never did it before.
    Fashion on the Ration 2022: 5/66 coupons used: yarn for summer top 5 /
    Note to self, don't buy yarn!
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Black Forest Gateau for my daughter's 18th birthday!
    Egg production is going down so I can happily go back on the diet after this cake is gone ;)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Today i made Austrian Coffee Cake
    Now that sounds good!

I made some 2 ingredient "cookies" last night, the recipe was well mashed ripe bananas and oats. I added in a finely shredded carrot, some cinnamon and raisins and it was an interesting experiment. The positives were: vegan, sugar-free, and the baby liked them. Having said that, I won't be rushing to make them again.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Lauralozzle
    Options
    Had some very, very ripe bananas sat in fruit bowl so I baked some banana, walnut and chocolate muffins today to use them up.
    February Grocery Budget: £190.75/£350.00
    NST no. NSD 4/15
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family