PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What have you baked today?

Options

Comments

• Whitefiver
    Options
    Delia's old fashioned Cherry Cake - lovely!

Regards,

White.
  • fingersxed
    Options
    Tonight I baked Nigellas Banana Cherry n coconut cake(thats for the pack ups) n I also did Jamie olivers quick brownies for pud. Both firm favourites.
  • mhagster
    mhagster Posts: 5,211 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    last couple of days I've made, pavlova, meringues, strawberry sponge, cupcakes, very delicious lemon-coconut slice (for the first time),chocolate cookies and pancakes! Most yummy!
  • Riversong
    Options
    Trying out some shortbread from the somerset seasons/dorset days blog. Will update on how it went later.
  • Kittenkirst
    Kittenkirst Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Made apple tea loaf, and apple, cinnamon & oat muffins yesterday for pack lunch boxes!
    First home- Oct’16 until June’21: £170.995- Overpayments made £13,784 (25% extra!).
    New forever home- Sep’21 £309,449 @ 2.05%. Plan to clear it before 30 years!!!!!!
  • Riversong
    Options
    Riversong wrote: »
    Trying out some shortbread from the somerset seasons/dorset days blog. Will update on how it went later.

Well it went lovely... Only when she says halve the caramel recipe, she really means it!!!! I have a surplus of it...
  • Bexstars
    Options
    Around 50 Hobnobs, a banana cake and a batch of granola to have with yoghurt for breakfasts this week
  • fingersxed
    Options
    I made Museli bars and Banana n choc chip muffins. Both for pack ups
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A batch of rolls for lunch today with the leftovers frozen for packed lunches and marmalade & pecan tea bread, yummy.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • Justamum
    Justamum Posts: 4,727 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Four loaves of bread a batch of choc chip fairy cakes and some shortbread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure