elantan's diary

1132133134135136138»

Comments

• hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Fingers crossed for another letter soon. Hope you are keeping well, and not working too hard x
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    thanks dragon and hypno
    ive had one of those hectic weeks this week had an exam on tuesday mornig i found out about this last tue and thought no probs im night shift all week everything will be fine for studying ...only night shift this time involved 3 min obs ...i have heard of 15 min obs before but 3 ...i never got a chance to do anything then on sat and sun i was at jack black till 5 not home till 7 thanks to the joys of public transport ...although to be fair coming from glasgow probably wouldv been that if i was driving as well ...then monday i was out all day working doing admin for job number 2 followed by working 5-9 with job number 2 i was covering a shift for a friend and it was in an area i ususally work so i was like yeah i can do this and study it was really busy from 5-8 but i managed to get studying done from 8-9 and somehow that mustve been enough as i sat the exam and i think i did ok

the rest of the week has been just as hectic and i start night shift tonight after spending a day doing training ..

but ...i have managed to do those 15 min slots of housework and my place is looking slightly less messy i have alwasy kept my keys in the same place and i have always taken a bag with me

but most importantly i got my cheaque in the bank and as of i would say monday to be safe i will officially be non secured debt free but probably too tired to celebrate lol
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Glad that you are still up to scratch with the keys and the bag :T

Excellent news for the cheque too - even if you are too tired to celebrate, we will do so for you :rotfl:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Good grief, El - thats a *lot* of work, shift after shift. I hope you're looking after yourself. But there's big news in your post that kind of creeps by:
    as of i would say monday to be safe i will officially be non secured debt free
    Woo hoo! Thats fantastic - I realise you've still got secured debt there, as opposed to just a mortgage, but thats brill! Congratulations :beer:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • elantan
    thanks everyone ...sorry i didnt make myself clear i'm classing my mortgage as my secured debt ...until i pay my mortgage off i class myself as still having debt ...sorry didnt mean to cause confusuion
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    but you are getting there and that is the main thing Elantan!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • elantan
    i sure am dragon and so pleased about the future i cant wait to start living it
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Why wait, to start living the future? Why not start right now x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure