• Phil_Jones
    Phil_Jones Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    I feared as much :( Thanks anyway
  • Ausweb
    Ausweb Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    marnstars wrote:
    Pretty chuffed with the uptake on this thread as the original poster.

Just finished a month with qflicks (a few days early as normal so a not to get penalised) but on the whole a bit disappointed. No top choice movies supplied over the month and the worst discs I have seen ever! Dirty and scratched. About 16 discs managed over 26 days. JUST A 3/10 for me with Qflicks - they were that bad, Blockbuster deserve a 10/10!!!

Screenselect 30 day now.

Keep tarting!

Just done the samewith qflix, (although now run by DVDs365- their website is the slowest I have ever used- Gave up trying to check my queue or add titles),They also send out movies 'at random' ie pick a series and you are probably likely to get the last disk before you receive any others

However:

Just keep the top main titles in your queue and they will send them out (I had a maximum of 5 queued towards the end, and got all of them - (all latest releases), Slow, bad website, but got my movies within a couple of days of release

Steve
    " He who knows does not speak. "He who speaks does not know. Lao-tzu Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)
    'That slow-motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling' - Richie Benaud,Australian Philosopher
  • purplegirluk1
    purplegirluk1 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread but smiths are offering 14 days free as well as a £5 DVD voucher that you can spend in store whilst useing the free trial.
  • Darren21
    Darren21 Posts: 882 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread but smiths are offering 14 days free as well as a £5 DVD voucher that you can spend in store whilst useing the free trial.

cd wow offer a 14 day free trial and £10 cd/dvd voucher :)
  • raj75
    raj75 Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    Sainsbury is offering 2 DVDs at a time rental £11.47 per month. Is anyone offering cheaper than that?
  • purplegirluk1
    purplegirluk1 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cool another one to add to my list, Oh I am turning into an awful tart ;-) Thanks for that one.
  • Darren21
    Darren21 Posts: 882 Forumite
    Options
    Cool another one to add to my list, Oh I am turning into an awful tart ;-) Thanks for that one.

You have to be referred to get £10 from cd wow, otherwise you will get £5. Pm me if you want this
  • frizz_head
    frizz_head Posts: 7,339 Forumite
    Options
    Phil_Jones wrote:
    I've used screenselect, lovefilm and blockbuster so far. Can I use tescos now, or are they powered by one of the above? Thanks.

Ditto, re. the above, and in the same order. Blockbuster trial ends next week, and in light of many of the companies merging who can I sign up with next?

Any ideas please?

By the way, watched 'Saw' last night - how scary was that!!!

Frizz
    Only 5% of those who can give blood, actually do!
    Do Something Amazing Today.
    Save a Life - Give Blood.:A
    20 pints donated! :j:j
  • zcaprd7
    zcaprd7 Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Options
    Looks a bit like a referral?
  • tezar
    tezar Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    moderator should remove this moneysaver2005 post about freedvdrental site cos he is spamming his own links and own site.

have seem same person has also been spaming on another forum as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure