*FREE* DVD Rental (become a DVD Tart)

1262728293032»

Comments

• ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    If you go through pigsback and get the 14 day trial (2 discs) you get 1250 piggy points x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Hey guys I have a few recommend a friend slips from rentals with promotional codes for Lovefilm & Tesco DVD rental:

1. LOVEfilm: Recommend lovefilm dvd rental to a friend and we'll give them 30 days free membership instead of the usual 2 weeks. To say thanks we will also give you 30 days free rental when they become a member. Simple write your email address in the box on the right and give the voucher to a friend.

CODE: RAFELF97

2. Tesco DVD Rental: Recommend tesco dvd rental to a friend and we'll give them 30 days free and 200 clubcard points, intead of the usual 14 day trial. To say thanks we will also give you 100 Clubcard points each time one of your friends becomes a full member! Simply write your email address in the box below and give this voucher to a friend.

CODE: TDRRAFJ8

I'm not sure if you need to enter my email address for the code to work when you sign up but if so give me a P/M and I will tell you it...then we can both benefit! I take it these codes can be used more than once as I have the same code on all the slips.

Make sure when you sign up you choose the best package and then just cancel a few days before the trial ends but make sure all rentals are back.

Good luck! Free rentals rule! :T
  • Wizwoo
    Wizwoo Posts: 675 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 November 2009 at 10:27PM
    Saw this in the Metro on Nov 5th!

"How to claim:
    Simply visit www.metro.co.uk/lovefilm and follow the steps to subscribe to a free 30 days trial. Your two free cinema tickets will be sent to you within 30 days from dispatch of your first rental disc."
    Ends Dec 31st 2009 and offer does exclude some London / West End cinemas.

Anyone seen anything better before I sign up?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure