*FREE* DVD Rental (become a DVD Tart)

Options

Comments

• jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    0800 0911514

cancellation number, make sure by the time you call. you have sent back the last DVD or DVDs and have taken all the others off your list
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • jaffacat_2
    jaffacat_2 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    jinkssick wrote: »
    yep, this code works perfectly. just got 3 months as an existing customer. no activation fee. woooo heyyy

just joined with 3 months trial (90days)fab, got games & films, will cancel before April to avoid charges or change the plan if I find them reliable.

Cheers
  • peterc2609
    peterc2609 Posts: 622 Forumite
    Options
    Is there a code which lets me rent games?

I used a code for 93 days but it only lets me use films
  • Bhav_2
    Bhav_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Just joined using code XMLFZZ711 successfully for the 90 day free trial.
    Also went through Quidco so will hopefully get £15.50 after completing the trial!
    :beer:
    Thanks all!
  • jinkssick
    Options
    Bhav wrote: »
    Just joined using code XMLFZZ711 successfully for the 90 day free trial.
    Also went through Quidco so will hopefully get £15.50 after completing the trial!
    :beer:
    Thanks all!

even better, but I think when you join via quidco, they specify a code which is quidcos so you must have changed it to get 3 months thus no quidco money. but hey you got a hell lot of movies.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • grb55
    grb55 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    ton197 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any extended free trial codes?

I got an email about a 90 day lovefilm trial but it expired in October.
    TRY PRGLFRAF9
  • grb55
    grb55 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    THIS IS THE NEW CODE FROM LOVEFILM WHICH I GOT THROUGH THE POST ON 6-04-08 ITS FOR 90 DAYS, ENJOY, CODE :beer: PRGLFRAF9
  • jinkssick
    Options
    this is a new code, my third now and I havent paid a single penny for 3 months for free with lovefilm, you can also use it for games, i went for the £18.99 for 3 games/dvds.

PRGLFRAF7

as you should already know, its cancelling one week before end of trial, send all dvds or games back and delete all the titles in your list so they cannot send anymore.
  • keith99_2
    keith99_2 Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    Options
    jinkssick wrote: »
    this is a new code, my third now and I havent paid a single penny for 3 months for free with lovefilm, you can also use it for games, i went for the £18.99 for 3 games/dvds.

PRGLFRAF7

as you should already know, its cancelling one week before end of trial, send all dvds or games back and delete all the titles in your list so they cannot send anymore.

How do you do this if you have been a member before. I tried this some time ago and it wouldnt accept it, saying i had already had a free trial.
  • easymoney_2
    Options
    Get 3 months *FREE* DVD rentals at www.open-247.com , cancel anytime before 3 months and don't pay a penny. I suggest you choose the top option (i.e. the one with the most DVDs at a time) to make the most of the free trial. You will have to register your credit card but as long as you cancel before the end of the trail there will be no charge. You will see the next payment due date to be 3 months from registration in your account details section.
    If you have more than one email address then try registering more than once to get even more free DVDs. I have registered three time with different email addresses for the same home address and there were no problems!! Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure