We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
choppy, hope your dad gets better
Beenie, Amber's getting hiccups loads, too then eh? Worst is Finn's favorite time to get them is about 5am! :rolleyes:
Bruno - did you register his birth at the embassy? if so, then getting passport is fairly straightforward, though the $85 fee is annoying!
Well my 1 goal for the day has been accomplished: get Finn down for his nap much earlier (thus hopefully making him more likely to go back to sleep at midnight feed). Possibly slightly too early, but he was zonked out in my arms so I wasn't going to complain! :T
Think I'm getting a stye in my eye, hopefully it goes away as they're v annoying.top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
i have just done the silliest thing and looked at my friend's facebook which has a list of all the people we knew at school (i dont have them as friends). one girl who was i was friends with lost her little boy last year during an operation and there were pics of him. i'm so trying to hold it together now. want to go home to my little girl.0
-
BM - Plastic surgeon?? what have I missed?
AF - Its awful when you hear news like this especially when you have little ones. I went to a funeral yesterday of a 14 yr old girl it was so tragic and all the way through I was thinking I cant wait to get home to my 2. The girls mother took her to A & E on christmas night with pains in her leg but they sent her home said she had a virus. on the 28th dec she was struggling to breathe and an ambulance was called but she later died in hospital - she had a blood clot in her leg which had got into her lungs, I really dont know how her family will cope.19.6.10 Weight loss 6lb
0 -
Pink_Princess_1 wrote: »BM - Plastic surgeon?? what have I missed?
AF - Its awful when you hear news like this especially when you have little ones. I went to a funeral yesterday of a 14 yr old girl it was so tragic and all the way through I was thinking I cant wait to get home to my 2. The girls mother took her to A & E on christmas night with pains in her leg but they sent her home said she had a virus. on the 28th dec she was struggling to breathe and an ambulance was called but she later died in hospital - she had a blood clot in her leg which had got into her lungs, I really dont know how her family will cope.
so sorry to hear about your family friend. we have had unexpected losses in our family in the last year and it has been extremely difficult for their immediate families. lots of love and support seems to be the way.0 -
SS, did Molly like her apple then?
#
#,bcj;.,knmjl-m,'[mjfrza0 -
#
#,bcj;.,knmjl-m,'[mjfrza
?????
Tara, you posted a link earlier to a cheap bumbo, it won't work and a search of HUKD only shows expired ones for £22.
Can you tell me what to search for.
Ta xxxxCross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way
Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j
Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:0 -
Oh great, OH is going to love this... seems the way to get Rhys to give in and go to sleep in his swing is to run a bowl of water for washing up! (swing is near the kitchen door) :rolleyes: Now what excuse have I got?! :cool:0
-
tell him that acually doing the dishes wakes him up again !!The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
Oh great, OH is going to love this... seems the way to get Rhys to give in and go to sleep in his swing is to run a bowl of water for washing up! (swing is near the kitchen door) :rolleyes: Now what excuse have I got?! :cool:
that you can't have dishpan hands as you handle rhys all the time and must have soft delicate hands
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards