Standard Life Shares

Options

Comments

• sabretoothtigger
    Options
    281 wow yea thats decent. The share performance has to be weighed against the actual company prospects to see how realistic things are

Sometimes shares rise just from a herd effect, or fall. 300 seems a nice round number but as said above 280 has been a top before. If I look at 2010 and 2011 best prices and most of 2009 this price is inline with that idea as a best price.

up 40% since May. Is this change in pension law the cause, how does it compare to RBS valuation though I know its not the same business
  • coastline
    coastline Posts: 1,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    TARGET 350P..break above 270 ish.

graph.cgi?code=le:cotn:SL-.L&daysback=2283&time_step=2&linetype=line&width=500&height=400&rebase=on&buylines=on&triggers=on&
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £2.92 - Not bad.
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • sabretoothtigger
    Options
    Thats definitely a breakout seems to me, should have paused for breath a while ago

304 and 318 are topside targets I usually sell these things too early even if I had owned I'd have taken profits by now, the share itself is not excessively strong nor is it secretly weak - volume seems decent

Hold 283 and I'm officially impressed because I thought a shakeout to 240 was quite likely
  • AnnieDebs
    Options
    Yes I joined this outfit about 2 months ago and have already trebled what I put in. My mentor has made a lot of money and so have the people she knows etc etc. I put in only half of what she did, so far this site seems bona fide. :beer: I can only recommend what I have seen so far.
    esswon wrote: »
    hi does anyone know anything about or have heard of an investment outfit called banners broker.
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 November 2012 at 10:26AM
    Options
    AnnieDebs wrote: »
    Yes I joined this outfit about 2 months ago and have already trebled what I put in. My mentor has made a lot of money and so have the people she knows etc etc. I put in only half of what she did, so far this site seems bona fide. :beer: I can only recommend what I have seen so far.

Maybe the Banners Brokers issue is best left starting a new thread, but as you have posted, have you the option to capitalise on your gains by selling and withdrawing the full amount, not having to bring in new people before being able to withdraw the entire alleged gains? Is it not correct that to join this outfit, it is through a mentor or sponsor? also is the Banners model described by some on the Internet, allegedly as within a hairs breadth of a pyramid selling scheme ?
  • Happychappy
    Options
    £3.06p starting to get itchy feet, been in for the ride since the shares were issued, but may hang on that little longer...................... maybe...............possibly........decisions, decisions !!
  • Bennifred
    Bennifred Posts: 3,986 Forumite
    Options
    Have decided to sell.:)
    [
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bennifred wrote: »
    Have decided to sell.:)

Think I follow on Monday, did you use the SL share selling service ?
  • Bennifred
    Bennifred Posts: 3,986 Forumite
    Options
    Think I follow on Monday, did you use the SL share selling service ?

Yes - just waiting for the dosh to land in my bank account, now! :)
    [
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport