Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Options

Comments

• mm684
    mm684 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    I have to order recycling envelopes from the Tesco partner company.
    We have three local Tescos and they never have more than a couple of envelopes between them.
    I guess lots of people must be recycling cartridges.
  • xxxdarlingxxx
    Options
    A few bonus points to be earned here -

You can get 1,000 points (Worth £40 in deals) when you join Tesco diets via the link below. You have to subscribe for 3 months at a cost of £29.90 but if you use the points and convert them into deals you will actually have gained £11.10!:money:

www.tescodiets.com/clubcard

Any idea how long for the point to be added ?
    xxxdxxx

With compassision, good manners, kindness and dignity as your ticket you will travel far in life.
  • gunsandbanjos
    Options
    No dont think you can do 1000 points and free delivery together, i tried the other day!!:j
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
  • bex32
    bex32 Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    I've had the credit card for about 6 months and have always handed clubcard and credit card over but when i was on holiday i only had credit acrd and when i handed it over she said do i want to pay with it as she's added on my points. Do i need to hand both over and get double or just the credit card? Bit confused, thanks:o
  • mintymoneysaver
    Options
    No if you've got a clubcard credit card you don't need your clubcard as it works as both. Look at your receipt when you pay with your credit card and it will show a different amount of points than when you pay cash or whatever. I assume they will show up on your points statement as different amounts.
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all if i apply for a tesco clubcard plus can i use it online too overwriting my current clubcard? :confused:
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did a big shop in store in the week but forgot all my extra points vouchers. I totalled them up and would have got 240. The don't say use only when purchasing so if I took my receipt and voucher would I be allowed to have the added to my account does anyone know please? Thanks :j .
  • Baby_J_2
    Options
    Lara wrote: »
    I did a big shop in store in the week but forgot all my extra points vouchers. I totalled them up and would have got 240. The don't say use only when purchasing so if I took my receipt and voucher would I be allowed to have the added to my account does anyone know please? Thanks :j .

I've done this a few times before. Usually, they have just added the points but there has been one occasion where the woman wouldn't do it for me. Depends who you get at Customer Service, really but don't see why they shouldn't.
  • Abida_2
    Abida_2 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Joscar wrote: »
    I have joined their food, wine and healthy living clubs so get extra point coupons in the mail, hubby thinks joining the baby/toddler club just to get points is crazy. May be he is worried I might get broody :eek:

Can anyone tell me if the baby/toddler club coupons are for non baby products? Or are they just for nappies, baby milk, etc - have no need for those :rotfl:

I buy my breakdown cover and 2 mag subscriptions with points each year .... now saving them to see if we can get enough for a holiday:j
    yes = baby club is for nappies , baby milk etc. -I dont use mine anymore - my youngest is now 3
  • pixie1
    pixie1 Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Do they still offer extra points for old mobile phones? If so how do i go about it?

Thanks
    :jDebt Free At Last!:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family