Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Options

Comments

• emsywoo123
    emsywoo123 Posts: 5,440 Forumite
    Options
    traceya89 wrote: »
    cant see any mention of this on the last few pages but I am sure most know about it, but thought i would mention it just in case anyone did not.

you can get 999 extra points for buying an Advent steriliser at 34.98. This offer has been on for a while and will continue until October (I think). if you order online though grocery site you could get over 2000 points with an order if you put in a code for 1000 points when making grocery order.

HTH

Hi, I can only find this on direct, so cannot use the 1000 extra points code? And I guess it emans paying delivery? Many thanks,
    emma
  • useyourillusion2
    Options
    I cannot seem to get the voucher codes on this website to work. Does anyone have any links to site with codes that do work?
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    I cannot seem to get the voucher codes on this website to work. Does anyone have any links to site with codes that do work?

Alot of codes are targeted , so if they dont work then you are not entitled to use them.
  • Sparkles123
    Options
    traceya89 wrote: »
    i have just been to the local car boot sale and bought 10 mobile phones at £1 each. This should boost my club card points up a bit. Sending these by recorded delivery sometimes ensures you get the points more quickly!
    Do the phones have to be working/charged up?
  • useyourillusion2
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    Alot of codes are targeted , so if they dont work then you are not entitled to use them.

Targetted to a specific customer to geographic region?
  • saxonrosecliff
    Options
    Hi I've just got my first Tesco Clubcard Credit Card. It says in the leaflet that I can use it as a clubcard even if I pay cash but can I still use my old clubcard to pay cash? I don't always take my credit card shopping with me (I'm less likely to give in to temptation that way!).

I've tried ringing the Tesco enquiry line but after 15 minutes on hold have given up!
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,843 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Getting a tesco credit card does NOT invalidate your old card (unless you ask them to I suppose); I have had both for years. What they mean is you can pay by cash or debit card or another brand of credit card, and when you do; you can use your tesco card as purely a clubcard. You can also use the old blue clubcard instead if you wish. Dont get rid of the blue, you will get two mailings if you use them both a bit(and more points vouchers)!
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Do the phones have to be working/charged up?

you get 500 points for a phone that switches onand 100 for one that does not. But I read somewhere you are only allowed to send of 5 per customer.
  • Sallys_Savings
    Options
    I was told by tesco that there was only 5 per customer per year.
    I think it does say on the envelope (sorry havent a spare here to check) but I'm sure there does say something on there about the amount you are allowed to give in.
  • mbam_2
    mbam_2 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Joscar wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the baby/toddler club coupons are for non baby products? Or are they just for nappies, baby milk, etc - have no need for those :rotfl:

This an clothing! My mum joined the baby/toddler club for the grankids! She is never away from the toddler section in the clothing and buys for my neice and nephews!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure