Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Options
1138139140141142144»

Comments

• Vikingfan
    Vikingfan Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone had the Cool Calm and collected Offer from Tesco's.I had mine but have lost it I was just woindering can anyone give me the codes for calm and collected.That's if there not individual codes
  • BASHFUL_2
    BASHFUL_2 Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I hope its OK for me to post here, if not please feel free to send me elsewhere :o. I just noticed this thread about clubcard points and had to ask, I recently got my car insurance from tesco ( think in April) and at the time I did not have a clubcard :mad: , I do now:D. Would I be able to add theese points somehow to my card????:confused:
    Many Thanks....and great thread :D :j

Bashful x x x
    :p I'm a frugal wannabe :p
  • katie1
    katie1 Posts: 837 Forumite
    Options
    sorry for sounding dim but what is till spits ??
  • digiland_2
    digiland_2 Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Till Spits are points or money off coupons that the till prints out with your receipt when you go through the checkout.
  • katie1
    katie1 Posts: 837 Forumite
    Options
    ohhhh thankyou digiland i get these quite alot didn't know they where called that . ha ha
  • tootiefrooties
    Options
    you are not eligible if you've already had a free trial with lovefilm (same company i think) - so I just used OH's details to register.

They let me do this, but just now I got an email saying that it is one trial per address across tesco dvd/lovefilm, so unfortunately this offer really is for non lovefilm members. i wanted those points!
  • xxxdarlingxxx
    Options
    Hi there

I am waiting to book a holiday can anyone let me know when points will be sent out. I know it's August some time. I am an "O" Surname

Many thanls
    xxxdxxx

With compassision, good manners, kindness and dignity as your ticket you will travel far in life.
  • THEFIZZ
    THEFIZZ Posts: 498 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,you actually now only get 14 days to have a points added on from a receipt
  • avstar
    avstar Posts: 1,149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there

I am waiting to book a holiday can anyone let me know when points will be sent out. I know it's August some time. I am an "O" Surname

Many thanls

I think the staff mailings get sent first, and the rest of the country but I'm not sure what order (surname or location etc).
    I'm oop north and usually get my mailing about the 18th of the month - fingers crossed!
  • saintscouple
    saintscouple Posts: 4,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow, this thread has got long.
    Fortunatley MSE Andrea has kindly started a fresh new thread for us, which can be found HERE. :T

Thus time to close this one, and i'll see you over there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure