Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Options

Comments

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,517 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I've got a recycle envelope to hand and it doesn't say on the envelope about a maximum of 5 per year.
  • NightFlite
    Options
    megabagger wrote: »
    This is probably a silly question but I have read a lot about voucher codes which can be used to get extra points. Are these only for online shopping or can they be used in a store

Thanks

I'm assuming you have signed up for an account with Tesco already.

It's probably easiest to pick the Tesco Code you want to use first, so search the blog for the appropriate code. You might want to use a clubcard point code a Tesco book voucher or just a Free Delivery voucher.

You will now know the minimum requirements for your code to work so if you've picked a 1000 point tesco voucher code with a minimum spend of £50 you know your goods in the basket have to reach £50 before you can get the clubcard code accepted.

Once the goods in the basket reach the required amount click the "checkout" button above the goods and pick a delivery slot by clicking the time you want the goods to arrive.

You now get a screen to review and pay for your order, in the pay and confirm section click the button titled "use coupon/vouchers"

tesco1.jpg
    This now takes you to a screen to enter your tesco e-coupon/voucher. just type or paste the voucher code into the box and click the "use code" button.

You see in the picture below I have used a £7 off a £50 spend, the original total is shown as well as the new total after the voucher code has been taken into account.

tesco2.jpg
    If you now click the "back to checkout" it takes you back to the checkout to complete the financial details.
  • emsywoo123
    emsywoo123 Posts: 5,440 Forumite
    Options
    emsywoo123 wrote: »
    Hi, I can only find this on direct, so cannot use the 1000 extra points code? And I guess it emans paying delivery? Many thanks,
    emma

Hi does anyone know if the 1000 points for the sterilizer is still on? Are there any extra points things at direct at the moment, as it is also triple points?! Thanks! :j
  • sans_2
    sans_2 Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    Originally Posted by Joscar viewpost.gif
    Can anyone tell me if the baby/toddler club coupons are for non baby products? Or are they just for nappies, baby milk, etc - have no need for those :rotfl:

I had a voucher in a recent mailing for 100 points for any baby/ toddler essentials. I got the Tesco value baby shampoo for 41p?
    Tesco points: 101 (£21.50, £19.50, £7.50, £21 & £5)
    Boots points: £0.28
    Pigsback points: 715 (4 xBoots£10 & 1 xPizzaHut£10, 2 x £10 clothing vouchers)
    Mutual points: 3417 (redeemed 8250)
    Rpoints:redeemed 28925 points)Cashbag:£8.91(£20)
  • emsywoo123
    emsywoo123 Posts: 5,440 Forumite
    Options
    This is a really good thread...anyone got any new news?!
  • marcellep
    marcellep Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    Options
    emsywoo123 wrote: »
    This is a really good thread...anyone got any new news?!

Not much in the way of new news

However keep checking PTS and other threads on here

*Mind you can get an extra 1000 points for a £21 spend on Wine just now
    If I have been helpful - Hit the Thanks button
  • emsywoo123
    Options
    marcellep wrote: »
    Not much in the way of new news

However keep checking PTS and other threads on here

*Mind you can get an extra 1000 points for a £21 spend on Wine just now

Yup I keep zipping about between all the threads, I've only just got the hang of the clubcard thing, and now any forum to do with clubcard seems to have tumbleweed running through it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • SaveAsYouEarn
    Options
    A few bonus points to be earned here -

You can get 1,000 points (Worth £40 in deals) when you join Tesco diets via the link below. You have to subscribe for 3 months at a cost of £29.90 but if you use the points and convert them into deals you will actually have gained £11.10!:money:

www.tescodiets.com/clubcard

Tesco are also offering 1,000 points (Again worth £40 in deals) if you switch your Gas and Electricity supply to Tesco/Powergen - If you switch just Electricity or Gas then you will recieve 500 points. You also earn points on each £1 you spend on Gas/Electricity:money:

http://www.tescoenergy.com/tesco/
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Regarding the recycling envelopes if you look on the website it says maximum of 5 per year. You could probably get round it by getting a new Clubcard, as you can have more than 1. Today I sent off 3 old phones and 3 printer cartridges so that is worth 1800 points or £72.00 in deals!!! I also have quite few H & B leaflets so will be able to get a few extra 50 points here and there. I also have a Clubcard plus so double points there aswell. I was saying to the SA that I thought it was odd that you have to sign for Clubcard Plus and she said it was because it has been discontinued so they are not bothering with chip and pin cards. I dont think that this is true and I am sure anybody wanting one of theses cards can still get one. Happy Shopping
  • bigred23
    Options
    Hi, Just a quick few questions. I do our shop online for the first time.

I have put a 1000 clubcard points in. Can i also put a free delievery in aswell?

Also the baby and Toddler club. We have received the first lot of coupons where you get points for size1 nappies and the huggies basket. When do you get the next lot of coupons?

Sorry if it is already been put on this site but I joined the Baby and toddler group and they sent the first lot of coupons and i started using them. I then click on the baby and toddler link off the website. They kindly sent me a second lot. Might of been a fluke but give it a go. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure