Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Options

Comments

• bigred23
    bigred23 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Had our first Tesco.com delievery last night. All put away in 10mins flat. Used a 1000point voucher off one of the sites.

I was looking to ordering next weeks shopping but can't find on any of the sites people suggest any valid coupons after the 7/10 for 1000point or 750points on £50 shopping. Will Tesco send out a load of new voucher codes soon?

Also I have logged into my account and there is an option send me eCoupons in my Clubcard Statement. Do i want to do this as we are only going to order every other shop?
  • dbarcl10
    dbarcl10 Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    pixie1 wrote: »
    Do they still offer extra points for old mobile phones? If so how do i go about it?

Thanks

Have a look at www.envirofone.com - its a trade in site for mobiles but you just much better trade in values. Last month I traded in a Samsung P300, could have received £24.20 cheque or £27.83 in Argos vouchers
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    I didnt realise you can use bonus clubcard vouchers on different items , i bought a pack of huggies nappies and used 3 diffrent Tesco nappies bonus coupons on the 1 pack and got 350 extra points.

A lot of the baby vouchers scan on different items. The bonus points coupons for Tesco own brand nappies work when you buy any brand of nappies.

Huggies wipes coupons will work on Pampers or Johnsons wipes, but Pampers coupons don't work on any other brand for some reason! :o
  • jo_b_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bigred23 wrote: »
    I have logged into my account and there is an option send me eCoupons in my Clubcard Statement. Do i want to do this as we are only going to order every other shop?

If you get e-coupons you can't redeem them for deals, so you would only get the face value of the vouchers, :(

Have you looked at the Tesco Discount Codes thread HERE for valid codes?
  • jo_b_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Could someone run me through having clubcards in both mine and hubby's name. I've got one in mine and am in all the clubs etc, if he were to open one would the extra vouchers have to be used instore with his clubcard? Or can I use his vouchers with my clubcard? I do all the shopping, and wonder how it would work.
    I very rarely shop online so it would just be the instore vouchers I would use.
    Also when you come to collect the points, and transfer to vouchers would they come in his name or would they just be blank so could all be used together?

You would be able to use his bonus vouchers with your clubcard, and vice versa.

When you come to redeem for deals you'll be able to use both sets of vouchers providing you have the same surname. Hope that helps. :)
  • ashbart
    ashbart Posts: 465 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have a Tesco Clubcard which I have used for years - only ever in store for the vouchers' face value. After reading through pages of threads, I am going to start using them for 4x their value on the Clubcard deals - thanks for all the great info to everyone who has posted on this!

Please can someone confirm that the Tesco Clubcard Plus is not the same as the Tesco Credit Card (as I don't really fancy having another credit card) and would someone be able to post a link to the Tesco Clubcard Plus as I was unable to find it on their website. I would be interested in reading what it is exactly, etc....

Thanks!
    Official DFW Member 716 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • jo_b_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ashbart wrote: »
    Please can someone confirm that the Tesco Clubcard Plus is not the same as the Tesco Credit Card (as I don't really fancy having another credit card) and would someone be able to post a link to the Tesco Clubcard Plus as I was unable to find it on their website. I would be interested in reading what it is exactly, etc....

Thanks!

No, Clubcard Plus isn't the same as the Tesco credit card. You can't apply for it online and there isn't any link.

You would need to apply through Customer Services on 08457 104010 or 0800 406050. They will be able to give you more details about how it works etc.

The postal address is:
    Tesco Personal Finance,
    PO Box 104010,
    George House,
    36 North Hanover Street,
    Glasgow,
    G1 2YF
  • ashbart
    ashbart Posts: 465 Forumite
    Options
    jo_b wrote: »
    No, Clubcard Plus isn't the same as the Tesco credit card. You can't apply for it online and there isn't any link.

You would need to apply through Customer Services on 08457 104010 or 0800 406050. They will be able to give you more details about how it works etc.

The postal address is:
    Tesco Personal Finance,
    PO Box 104010,
    George House,
    36 North Hanover Street,
    Glasgow,
    G1 2YF

Great! Thanks for the info! I will be calling them first thing this morning!
    Official DFW Member 716 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't shout at me :o - please! I have trawled back and looked for everything re Clubcard Plus as I have never heard of it and I always look at this thread so must have missed it when I was away on holiday I reckon. I've gone back to p25 but can't find the beginning of the story. Can somebody who is feeling very generous this morning ;) tell me why it is different to the Clubcard and what benefits I would gain by requesting one.....................please and thank you :D.

UPDATE:
    I've called them via above 0800 number and gentleman is going to send me all the literature. So thank you for putting it on here cos if there is another way to get extra points on my card I'm up for it! lol
  • marbella
    marbella Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the phone number, I have just rang the free phone and it just took seconds for the lady to take my details and she said the form would
    be posted out to me in 3-4 working days, of course allowing for the postal
    strike. :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family