Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Options

Comments

• danthemoneysavingman
    Options
    Lara wrote: »
    Don't shout at me :o - please! I have trawled back and looked for everything re Clubcard Plus as I have never heard of it and I always look at this thread so must have missed it when I was away on holiday I reckon. I've gone back to p25 but can't find the beginning of the story. Can somebody who is feeling very generous this morning ;) tell me why it is different to the Clubcard and what benefits I would gain by requesting one.....................please and thank you :D.

it was launched in 1996! here's a press release from then: www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=47430

i believe it's like a charge card, i.e. you put money on the card before you spend with it.
    Let me Google that for you...
  • johnbarleycorn
    Options
    Clubcard Plus-point of information/clarification:I was not allowed to credit my card at the stores customer service desk (as you advise).I suppose this would have to be clarified at HO because often the level of customer service is poor,usually because the assistants have not been properly trained to deal with the public and quickly become hostile and aggressive.Solution? Know your facts and immediately ask to see the /any manager.Outcome?Success!
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    Got my clubcard plus forms, need to fill them in, once i can use my right arm again lol :p
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • danthemoneysavingman
    Options
    Martin's recomms at present show theres a cr card giving 5% cashback on supermarket puchases - isn't this better than you get from clubcard plus?
    Let me Google that for you...
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    Clubcard Plus isn't a credit card, its a debit type card.
  • Todd
    Options
    Hello. I have saved over £200 by ditching my AA membership and using just few Tesco Clubpoints (about £35.00) to get the same deal from the RAC via Tesco.
    When asked why I was cancelling my AA standing order, I told the young lady who then said .... "I must tell the boss, we'll lose a lot of business!"
    As My wife and I visit the USDA once a hear I will now be giving my car hiore business the Tesco's as we'll save a fortune!
    They'll be taking over the world soon..................then they'll do away with the club points.
    Until then, I'am a convert.....................!
    Todd of Tewin
  • savemesumdosh
    Options
    Hi

I'm new to this so please help!!

At Tesco online they have an offer on Johnsons baby items (Buy 2 items get 100 points). Does this mean once you have used the offer once thats it or can you buy for example 10 items in one shop and get 500 points?

Thanking you in advance!!
  • twiz21
    twiz21 Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

I'm new to this so please help!!

At Tesco online they have an offer on Johnsons baby items (Buy 2 items get 100 points). Does this mean once you have used the offer once thats it or can you buy for example 10 items in one shop and get 500 points?

Thanking you in advance!!

You get 100 points for every 2 items purchased with this offer, no matter how many you buy. There may be a limit on how many you can purchase in one shop. Also, beware of substitutes given with no extra points.

You can make use of this offer more than once as long as the order is delivered by the last date of the offer, and items are still in stock.

This has been much discussed on the paidtoshop forum. HTH
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    Not a code but found on rpoints website today.

Text COLNEY HATCH followed by your clubcard number to 60013 and you will get 100 bonus clubcard points!

Link to rpoints post:

http://www.rpoints.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1145005
  • gwentexile
    Options
    Have tried to boost my Tesco points total by 8-10 recycling printer cartridges and 3 mobile phones. So far no points crediited to my account. anyone else experiencing similar problem?:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure