HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread

edited 12 March 2013 at 1:15PM in Boost Your Income
1.4K replies 344.2K views
1130131132133134136»

Replies

• Sweets2Sweets2 Forumite
    123 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Sold one item of gold to Hatton Garden Metals last week, having first had a newbie quick question answered by telephone. Very happy - the online quote was honoured in full, my jewellery was weighed/checked/paid for by BACS the same day it was delivered to them and I felt that there was the right level of communication throughout. Couldn't have gone better and will not hesitate to trade with them again. Have not purchased anything so cannot comment on buyer experience.
  • BlackTower23BlackTower23 Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I'm looking to sell off some old and mostly broken jewellery, but not sure about just popping it in the post....
    Can someone advise me?
    Do I have to sort the different carats of gold?
    What if I'm not sure what carat it is?
    I've also got silver, do I keep that seperate?
    I've been to their website and asked for a mail pack, but nothings come, so I'm wondering if they're still trading?
    Any advice will be very much appreciated.
  • TudnoTudno Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie

Have used Hatton Garden Metals four times over a few years and every time the service is always exceptional. I wouldn't go anywhere else to sell gold, silver etc.  Last time was in the last few days, 18.5 grams, £293.04. Special delivery was £6.70. Sent one day and money in my account by the following afternoon. 

• TitaniumTitanium Forumite
    24 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    After registering on their website and adding payment details, sent 7 sovereign gold coins to Hatton Garden Metals by Special Delivery yesterday. Just received the remittance email that they have paid me £347.49 per coin. Couldn't get a better service elsewhere!