Forum Home» Boost Your Income

HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread - Page 131

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread

edited 12 March 2013 at 12:15PM in Boost Your Income
1.4K replies 345.7K views

Replies

• JDPowerJDPower Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_Pole wrote: »
    I was looking into using these guys. Some great feedback on here but what is it with all the one-time posters? Is this HGM spamming the forum? I can't see why they would do this, the "genuine" reviews on here are largely positive. The rest are making me less likely to use them!
    They ask people to leave a positive comment here. It's spam by proxy.
  • hawketchawketc Forumite
    2 posts
    Sent my gold off on 6th May, received an email 7th May a.m asking to confirm if I wanted to sell as it differed to my estimate. I confirmed & got more than I thought which went into my bank account that day. Very happy with the service & would use again & highly recommend.
  • TallaghtTallaght Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Why are all posts praising HGM from people with just one or two posts ?
    1.6K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Tallaght wrote: »
    Why are all posts praising HGM from people with just one or two posts ?
    They ask customers to spam, sorry, POST here with positive reviews..
  • Davina40Davina40 Forumite
    40 posts
    I used them to buy a kurgerrand a few weeks ago. No problems, all very smooth. They didn't ask me to post feedback.

Do people really go to the trouble of signing up on here and post once just because HGM ask them to? What's the incentive?
    1.6K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Davina40 wrote: »
    I used them to buy a kurgerrand a few weeks ago. No problems, all very smooth. They didn't ask me to post feedback.

Do people really go to the trouble of signing up on here and post once just because HGM ask them to? What's the incentive?
    Yes. Previous users have stated they've had an email with a link to this thread asking to post positive feedback.
  • Excellent service. I sent a 25g x 22c gold chain on Friday and received the money in my bank account first thing on Monday morning. I received over 50% more than my local jeweller offered me. Will definitely recommend them to others and also use them again myself. Thank you guys.
  • chanz4chanz4 Forumite
    10.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    used them in the past zero issues
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • Used Hatton Garden Metals for the first time, chose them because they came highly recommended on here.
    I was nervous because I had not sold any of my gold jewellery before, I had been meaning to sell for a long time but was waiting till I found somewhere trustworthy that would pay me a fair price and pay me promptly.
    They were brilliant. The estimate price for my gold was what they payed me and the money was in the bank the same day they recieved my parcel.
    Website is easy to use.
    Excellent service, I will use them again. Highly recommended.
  • Yes, they sent me an email asking for feedback. I was more than happy to do so because I recieved good service from them. I guess being a happy customer was my “incentive”!