Debate House Prices

In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.

£1000 of Free House Price Information Each (merged)

Comments

• pamyoung
    pamyoung Posts: 6 Forumite
    The other web site that I found very good for house prices is
    ourproperty.co.uk you register yourself and have 20 free searches at a time. You can enter a location or a street name from 2000 to present day. Also, once logged in you can search straight away no need to insert any codes :j
  • wom
    wom Posts: 2 Newbie
    I know - great fun when friends have moved and also v v handy for getting an accurate picture of local prices!
  • FaTB
    FaTB Posts: 162 Forumite
    Can also use this site

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/

Apologies if this has already been posted but cannot be bothered to read all 6 pages !!
  • sara2323
    sara2323 Posts: 479 Forumite
    FaTB wrote:
    Can also use this site

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/

Apologies if this has already been posted but cannot be bothered to read all 6 pages !!

Thanks for the above website, gave an accurate search for my area. I have used the others and they missed out on properties which i knew had sold in the past few months.
  • charlies_mum
    charlies_mum Posts: 8,118 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Another good site is primelocation.com. They go back 5 years, but you need to enter a postcode.
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • MyHousePrice.Com provides a house price information service covering the whole of the UK. To claim 10 free house price searches / reports go to https://www.myhouseprice.com/athomesos and register. You will automatically be given 10 credits worth £10. Only valid til Friday (tomorrow) so hurry... :D
  • This one is free forever...used it loads of times.....link here :T
    :T It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. :T

:D "A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." :D
  • Thanks. Didn't know about that one!
  • Does anyone know of an up to date website as this one only shows up to May 2004 on our street but I know properties have been sold since!!
  • sammyy
    sammyy Posts: 478 Forumite
    There is also upmystreet The prices seem to go upto July on there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure