Debate House Prices

In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.

£1000 of Free House Price Information Each (merged)

1101112131416»

Comments

• Gregory33
    Gregory33 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Fab site - great if you're a nosey parker :) I tried it a while ago, but wasn't going to pay.

However, purely out of interest of course, went to search on some of my friends' houses who moved at the same time as us - not all there :confused:

Will give it another go tomorrow.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • this is good, i will start checking for houses in my neighborhood. thanks:rotfl::rotfl:
  • 5MeoDmt
    5MeoDmt Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    great site! Thanks!
  • Zoee
    Zoee Posts: 61 Forumite

Has the website OnTheMarket website been mentioned? It shows prices paid in England by street or postcode.

Then there's...

the HousePrices.io website which in my opinion gives more easy to find info than Zoopla or Rightmove (Even though I like to use those websites when I wish to have a look inside a property for decorating ideas) ;)

That site gives the details of prices sold by street, postcode, an area in England or Wales (sorry Scotland and Ireland folks), the type of dwelling, tenure (freehold or leasehold) You even can choose to view using Google map the property location or choose street view for a close up view the property! Because of Google map, you can also look at the dwellings on either side or the surrounding area.

Only gives property sales from Jan 1995 though.
  • Love this site! Thanks for the tip!
  • buglawton
    buglawton Posts: 9,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    The nethouseprices info looks just like what you can see in Zoopla on sold prices. With Zoolpla, no need to register or log in.

I find these house price sites quite useless for pricing flats, since there's no hint of whether it's a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom. Any suggestions on how to get that info on a particular sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure