PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Halloween goodies

Comments

• mags50_2
    mags50_2 Posts: 381 Forumite
    Those look totally brilliant :)

Sorry just had to say that .... I haven't any brilliant ideas ....eeeek!

There'll be loads of good ideas come along soon from the lovely people on here :)
    A family that eats together, stays together

NSD 50/365
    GC JAN £259.63/£400 FEB £346.41/£350.00 MAR £212.57/£300 APR £1/£250
  • We did those at a Hallowe'en party but it was hot dogs with almond nails and tomato ketchup blood. The kids loved them.
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • katholicos
    katholicos Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    Hey up Mr Bad, what about something like THIS that has lots of tooth rotting sweets on it?
    Grocery Challenge for October: £135/£200

NSD Challenge: October 0/14
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi mrbadexample,

Those look lovely! Your previous thread has lots of good ideas too:

Halloween goodies

So I'll add this thread to that one later to keep the suggestions and recipes together.

Pink
  • Pink did you not read his wee appeal at the bottom? :D
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • katholicos
    katholicos Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    Here's a list of other gruesome but tasty halloween treats.
    Grocery Challenge for October: £135/£200

NSD Challenge: October 0/14
  • cooking-mama
    cooking-mama Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Slimming World..Wk1,..STS,..Wk2,..-2LB,..Wk3,..-3.5lb,..Wk4,..-2.5,..Wk5,..-1/2lb,Wk6,..STS,..Wk7,..-1lb.
    Week 10,total weightloss is now 13.5lbs Week 11 STSweek 14(I think)..-2, total loss now 1 stone exactly
    GOT TO TARGET..1/2lb under now weigh 10st 6.5(lost 1st 3.5lbs)
  • Loulou2010
    Loulou2010 Posts: 13,245 Forumite
    we used to make green jellies with either jelly sweets(worms and bugs) or raisins in.... also had green juice.... snowballs with liquorice legs for spiders.... simple biscuits but shaped into ghosts, pumpkins, spiders etc
    "I have learnt that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one"
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • mrbadexample
    mrbadexample Posts: 10,805 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Thanks all for the very quick replies! :D
    katholicos wrote: »
    Here's a list of other gruesome but tasty halloween treats.

And katholicos, you are a star! There must be something there I can have a go at! :T
    If you lend someone a tenner and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
  • MrBadExample,

An impassioned plea from a long-standing fan of your threads: Please post regular updates and photos of your weird and wonderful creations for us all to enjoy!!!

PGxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport