We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• NiKkI_2-2
    Options
    turniplord wrote: »
    Hi - none sky customers goto this link:

bit. ly/dktHBy
    (remove the spaces)(was advised to delete the full link details so sky doesn't block iy - the above is a shortened link that will allow you to access the booking page directly)

Thats the original backdoor link i used - took me ages to find as it was burried deep in my old os cookies!! - tried on my laptop on firefox and IE and on my pc on IE - all take me straight to the register/booking page :)

plus it installs the cookie so from now on if you access the original site i put up then it will let you go straight to the films - as it thinks you have come from mysky

:D

YES! It worked! Thank you soo much; have been waiting for this film for about a year!! :T:T:j:j:
  • cardiffforthefacup
    Options
    :money::money:turniplord:money::money:

Absolutely fab, have been locked out for two screenings now, thank you sooo muuuch:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:T:T:T:T:T:A:A:A:A
  • notechal
    notechal Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NiKkI wrote: »
    YES! It worked! Thank you soo much; have been waiting for this film for about a year!! :T:T:j:j:
    I am a Sky customer but this is not showing on My Sky Rewards. Yet I am able to get onto it using this link. What's going on?

Doesn't matter anyway as yet again no Exeter cinema included.:mad:
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    notechal wrote: »
    I am a Sky customer but this is not showing on My Sky Rewards. Yet I am able to get onto it using this link. What's going on?

I can't see it on Sky either, its very strange, none of my locals listed either, feels like I've not been to film in ages :(
    :hello:
  • HandsInTheRuck
    Options
    notechal wrote: »

Not showing on mine either, and Birmingham is sold out now.
    Annoyed!
    Also annoyed that non-sky customers are being allowed to use rewards that are for Sky customers only
  • claffys
    claffys Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options

bit. ly/dktHBy
    (remove the spaces)(was advised to delete the full link details so sky doesn't block iy - the above is a shortened link that will allow you to access the booking page directly)

Thats the original backdoor link i used - took me ages to find as it was burried deep in my old os cookies!! - tried on my laptop on firefox and IE and on my pc on IE - all take me straight to the register/booking page :)

plus it installs the cookie so from now on if you access the original site i put up then it will let you go straight to the films - as it thinks you have come from mysky

Thankyou sooooooooo much. Got some for Manchester Lowry 5 mins from my house yay really wanted to see this. Will bring my hankies lol
  • patch3228
    Options
    Good work turniplord!

Any tricks up your sleeve to get the booking page for The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud?

Actually isn't that screening already happened? or when is the date of that?

Cheers!

bit. ly/dktHBy

Find a job you like and you add five days to every week
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    OMG turniplord my sis will love you!! she loves this zac person!
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • willeynotwiley
    Options
    Not exactly Cinema tickets discussion but I'm hoping you guys can help me out with some ideas for the FilmClub I run at the school where I work.
    Across the school we have 7 clubs running showing various films depending on age/sex, however my club is aimed at Y7 & 8 kids (age 11-13) I have consent to show films above their age - within reason - and am looking for ideas for the first film of the year. I like to get them watching things they haven't already seen/maybe would NEVER think of watching.
    The club is run with the help of an online organisation which means we get our films via a well known movie rental website. ;) I have run the filmclub for three years now...hence the 200 members but fresh ideas are always welcome. First film is usually something by Studio Ghibli...normally Howls Moving Castle to get them thinking...and while I love Ghibli after three years I'm not sure I can face it again!
    Still building up the courage to show them Hotel Rwanda though...concerned about parental complaints, I wouldn't mind my 12 year old watching it...in fact she has...but I know some parents would even though it is a 12!

A colleague who runs the club for Y10 & 11 suggested a Carry On Film but couldn't make his mind up which one would be best...

Open to suggestions....:cool:
    Valuable life advice: never play chicken with a lion...the lion will ALWAYS win!:eek:
  • lamb7994
    Options
    Not exactly Cinema tickets discussion but I'm hoping you guys can help me out with some ideas for the FilmClub I run at the school where I work.
    Across the school we have 7 clubs running showing various films depending on age/sex, however my club is aimed at Y7 & 8 kids (age 11-13) I have consent to show films above their age - within reason - and am looking for ideas for the first film of the year. I like to get them watching things they haven't already seen/maybe would NEVER think of watching.
    The club is run with the help of an online organisation which means we get our films via a well known movie rental website. ;) I have run the filmclub for three years now...hence the 200 members but fresh ideas are always welcome. First film is usually something by Studio Ghibli...normally Howls Moving Castle to get them thinking...and while I love Ghibli after three years I'm not sure I can face it again!
    Still building up the courage to show them Hotel Rwanda though...concerned about parental complaints, I wouldn't mind my 12 year old watching it...in fact she has...but I know some parents would even though it is a 12!

A colleague who runs the club for Y10 & 11 suggested a Carry On Film but couldn't make his mind up which one would be best...

Open to suggestions....:cool:

What about Slumdog Millionaire?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills