We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options
1343344345346347349»

Comments

• Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tabard wrote: »
    Hi poochface have seen on this forum that you can get early emails of codes if so how please thanks

If you mean the email alerts from the thread where the codes are posted, this is what you need to do.

Go back to Freebies (no spend required) Board and look for 'Free Cinema Tickets - Codes Only, No Discussion'. It's a sticky thread so will always be towards the top. Open the thread and go to the second green bar from the top of page and you wll see Thread Tools, click on there and a box will drop down, click on 'Subscribe to this thread'. This takes you to another page where there are two boxes, the first being email notification - choose instant notification by email, click on 'add subscription', the next page will confirm that the subscription has been accepted.

Each time a code is posted you will receive an email alert. You need to be logged in to read the post otherwise you won't receive any more email alerts until you do log in and read the post.

If you have any enquiries about the post containing the code please do not post on the Codes Only thread, post in this discussion thread.

HTH

Pooch
  • fruitcake_2
    Options
    Fruitcake if I was you I'd log onto showfilmfirst, go to view tickets and double check the time. Newcastle has defs changed times to 20:45 but it has been pointed out that other cinemas have not changed times

Manchester is still showing 18.30 for me....just means two hours to go for a coffee and have a mooch about town otherwise ;)
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    For those that saw it first time round at the cinema ...

.... whether it was the :j FREE PREVIEW :j or you paid for it ...

OR

perhaps you never saw it at all ...............

TONIGHT ....

SATURDAY 2nd OCT

STARTS IN 5 MINUTES

On ITV 1

HOT
    FUZZ

Starring SIMON PEGG

Definitely recommended - watch it AGAIN or for the 1st time !!!

VERY FUNNY
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    quoia wrote: »

HOT
    FUZZ
    Starring SIMON PEGG
    Definitely recommended - watch it AGAIN or for the 1st time !!!
    VERY FUNNY

Just watched it for the first time, your right, was very funny!!
    :hello:
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    HOT
    FUZZ

if you think it's funny you should try watching it in america surrounded by about 100 american kids and teenagers.... their perception of england is awesome while watching this!! haha
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I received this from Showfilmfirst this moning. I have a ticket for the 18:30 screening but I would imagine it will apply to the later screening also.

IMPORTANT INFOMATION –
    SPECIAL PREVIEW OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Congratulations, you have a ticket to the special preview of the hilarious new film Life as we know it!

As this film hasn’t opened in the US yet, and doesn’t open in the UK till Friday, there will be security in the cinema as an anti-piracy measure.

Mobile phones with recording devices should be checked in by security prior to the screening, so you may wish to leave these at home, or, please arrive early.

thanks,
    The Team at ShowFilmFirst
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    New thread started here :)
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business