September's Schlankheitskur aka the 7 pound club

Options

Comments

• sweetheartno2
    Options
    Well i can boast I will happily be gaining a wopping 30 pounds per week!!!!! Why happily??.....Well its £££ of course not lb's. Birmingham Council from today give me free gym, classes & swimming weekdays before 5pm and weekends after 1pm!
    All i had to do is take photo ID and my Council tax bill to the leisure centre and request to join their "be active" scheme an ching ching my monthly subscription charges are cancelled ;o)
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    £30 a week was an expensive gym!
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    I've just discovered that my local park (we only moved in March :rotfl:) has loads of outdoor gym equipment :D It's going to make going for a walk much more fun!
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome to the September challenge alared, lightisfading, miss_nadine_x, Alexnikov, jack92, Jodun, nettttie, hethmar, AdrianHi, trudij, lostinrates, poshstock66, binkyboo and sweetheartno2 *phew*!

You don't get on-line for 24 hours or so and the thread goes beserk! Lovely to see you all current, returning and new members :D
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you The Dragon. :)

It feels sort of wholesome to be taking control in a more focused way :)

Here a funny thing, I've been religiously filling in the food log at Calorie Count today, and its made me really hungry :(. I've eaten a little more today. I have reasonable food knowledge but the pie charts there really are very clear about showing you where you might be deluding your self :whistle:. Today I've scored a B+ (which I think is fair). :)
  • mizzbiz
    mizzbiz Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    Options
    Went off the rails a bit in Augst lol. Back again for September - I must I must!!! Think i'm around 12-5 at the start of this month.
    I'll have some cheese please, bob.
  • nettanote
    Options
    Hello everybody, I love the idea of 7lbs loss at a time. I've lost 3st since January but a possible knee replacement at age 47 means I need to lose a few more stones. So count me in please Dragon, starting weight 225.4lbs. I've had a belly buster lunch today and the guilt will stay with me all week! A week's holiday starting Friday, won't be easy either - but I can only try!
  • mizzbiz
    mizzbiz Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    Options

Here a funny thing, I've been religiously filling in the food log at Calorie Count today, and its made me really hungry :(. :)

Lol the more I think about dieting, the more I want to eat! Think the problem is that thinking about food, even healthy food to be eaten at mealtimes in the future, make us hungry NOW. Nightmare.:eek:
    I'll have some cheese please, bob.
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Hi mizzbiz and nettanote and welcome to the group - I hope you enjoy it and are nice and successful as well!

You are both added to the front post listing now :D
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Has anyone used Lipobind to cut down calories?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure