September's Schlankheitskur aka the 7 pound club

Options

Comments

• Jodun
    Jodun Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    Alexnikov wrote: »
    I've lost 3 and a half pounds this week so my grand total for the month is about 11 and a half pounds :j

I'm actually starting to feel the difference a bit now which is fun :D I'm back in trousers that haven't fitted for quite a while!

Wow, that's really fantastic!! Well done :T! Please share your secret!
  • trudij
    trudij Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thats briliant - well done!!

Ive not lost weight - but my jeans definately feel a bit looser - so I guess I should be happy !!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Yes, I think I'll be stuck at the 4lb loss this month too, but I'm feeling so much better, more positive, and 4lb off is still 4 lbs off. :)
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Another pound ON for me this week - but a friend who is a personal trainer is going to work out an exercise plan for me with my disabilities so that might help over the next couple of months!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • angelcakes_3
    Options
    Can I join the club please? I promised myself to be 2 stone lighter my new year this year. I am 1stone heavier!! Want to be good from now to christmas to see if I can shift 1 1/2 stone and maybe feel better about myself.
    I will weigh myself every Monday.
    wins so far= galaxy bar, child of our time book, with love cd :T
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    angelcakes wrote: »
    Can I join the club please? I promised myself to be 2 stone lighter my new year this year. I am 1stone heavier!! Want to be good from now to christmas to see if I can shift 1 1/2 stone and maybe feel better about myself.
    I will weigh myself every Monday.

Welcome on board angelcakes :D, I'll be setting next months challenge up tomorrow so you may want to jump straight in on that one!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    hethmar wrote: »
    Blimey alex, how did you manage that!!! Im on only 1200 calories but cant manage any more than about 1lb a week.
    Jodun wrote: »
    Wow, that's really fantastic!! Well done :T! Please share your secret!

Thanks :D Honestly though (and I know this is unhelpful) I'm really not sure! I'm not religiously calorie counting or anything although I am being really strict with myself about sweets/biscuits/cakes/alcohol - didn't realise how much cake I must have got through in an average week at work until I started refusing it :o I'm trying to walk for 45 mins at lunchtimes/after work but I don't always manage to fit it in.

I dunno, maybe it's just cos I've got so much to lose that it's coming off easier? :confused: I may pluck up the courage to reveal my starting weight in the October thread!

Trudi - looser jeans are brilliant - you must be doing something right!

hethmar & lostinrates - 4lbs is fab, well done!

*waves at angelcakes*

Dragon, that sounds promising. Are you quite limited in what you can do?
  • AdrianHi
    AdrianHi Posts: 2,228 Forumite
    Options
    Alexnikov wrote: »
    I am being really strict with myself about sweets/biscuits/cakes/alcohol
    When I did count up calories at the start I found that easily three quarters or more of the calories I needed to get rid of came from things on this "naughty list" :rotfl:
  • coffeeholic_2
    Options
    1 lb gained this week......

*goes off in corner to sulk*

:cry:

Glad to see you're all doing better than me!! Keep up the good work ;)
    All the coffee in Columbia won't make me a morning person... :D:p
    Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge Member #5 - £128.19
    NSDs - April 9/18
    Grocery Challenge - April £22.94/£160
    6 months to slim into clothes challenge - started March 2010
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Well I managed to shift a whole pound in September :o - hopefully I can do a lot better in October :D

Speaking of which http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=25488147#post25488147
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport