September's Schlankheitskur aka the 7 pound club

Options

Comments

• Bronnie
    Bronnie Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 September 2009 at 11:26AM
    Options
    Need to get organised today food-shopping-wise. The fridge is empty and gave DD the last of the eggs I'd saved for brekkie today. Last night's supper was a bowl of cereal...not the best choice for me and so far today have had a small piece of creamy blue cheese. (that's the last bit thankfully, been in the fridge since before diet started, too tempting to have lying around) and an apple. Need to do a quick meal/snack plan and get to Sainsbury's!

Planning a start of Day5 weigh-in tomorrow, I know some of you weigh every day and I have to fight with myself not to do that, as the perceived wisdom seems to say once a week. I'm hoping the beginning-of-a-diet-loss will motivate me through a wine (and whine)-free weekend!!

Bron
    x
  • alared
    alared Posts: 4,029 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I`ve been away for the last two weeks and just catching up with things now.
    I was dreading the WI today,first since the start of the month,when I was 11-10.
    Well much to my surprise, 11-9,actually lost a lb,which wasn`t what I was expecting after eating and drinking and not really counting the cals too closely.
    Stacks of walking over the two weeks,which must have done the trick.
    Will be happy to end the month at 11-7,only a loss of 3 lbs but when you`re out of your routine wouldn`t expect anything else.

Good luck to everyone at their WI`s.
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :)

Well done alared, KatP and anyone else I've missed off!

I've lost another 2 pounds this week :j
  • Katie-Kat-Kins
    Options
    Well done alared and alexnikov!!!
  • Bronnie
    Bronnie Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all!

Well done your losses!

Just done my Day 5 WI.

3 and 3/4 lbs loss:j. I know this is mostly water loss this week but it's so motivating! Got the fridge stocked up with good stuff last night!

Good luck everyone!
  • AdrianHi
    AdrianHi Posts: 2,228 Forumite
    Options
    Great stuff, good progress going on.:T
  • poshstock66
    Options
    Morning all!

Jodun - sorry to hear about your cat - what a miracle that he found his way home!!! :T

Well weigh in day for me, and i lost 1lb, which i'm happy with as it's going in the right direction, at last :rolleyes:. DD has started to walk herself to school
    (:eek: as she's only 10 - 11 in january ) some mornings, so i'm not getting my exercise, and i need to get swimming again, but OH is alway's 'busy' on a saturday afternoon :mad:, will have to get it in some how tho' as it's really good for the weight loss!

Well done all the other losers this week, and the sts'ers! keep it up!!

May pop in for a chat next week, if i don't i will be reading the thread anyway!

Have a good weekend all, off to make lunch now.

posh xx
    :money::money::money::money:
    I love to save money
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Bronnie and posh, that's brilliant! :D
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Bronnie and Posh that is brilliant news :j - Posh do you have to go swimming with OH or is it that you need him to look after your DD whilst you go?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Fingers crossed, now showing a 3lb drop since beginning of the month. Id love to make it the 7lb this month but its doubtful. I do think these lipobinds do actually help increase the amount of loss (or may be its pyschological)

LOL, Im trying to not let our neighbour from hell (who kindly called me a fat c*w in April :() see me as I want to see the shock on his face when he realises Ive lost so much weight since then.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure