🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

world mail panel

Options

Comments

• Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 June 2016 at 10:17AM
    Options
    I have been sacked good while it lasted will miss the money
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,986 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bunnygirl wrote: »
    I have been sacked good while it lasted will miss the money

Any idea why they sacked you...?
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Much to our regret we have to inform you that due to changing guidelines of our client, we are compelled to reduce the amount of participants within certain areas.

Unfortunately, your area is being affected by this restructuring. For the moment we are forced to take you out of our project.

We would kindly ask you to enter all test letters which you might still receive online. Please also send back the transponders as usual.

If you still have some bonus points online, we would kindly ask you to redeem them as soon as possible.

This way, we would like to thank you very much for your assistance in this project!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care and all the best for you!

Kind regards,
    Claudia
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Much to our regret we have to inform you that due to changing guidelines of our client, we are compelled to reduce the amount of participants within certain areas.

Unfortunately, your area is being affected by this restructuring. For the moment we are forced to take you out of our project.

We would kindly ask you to enter all test letters which you might still receive online. Please also send back the transponders as usual.

If you still have some bonus points online, we would kindly ask you to redeem them as soon as possible.

This way, we would like to thank you very much for your assistance in this project!

Kind regards,
    Claudia
    oh god I'm in notts hope they don't get rid of us all
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 29 June 2016 at 10:00AM
    Options

Kind regards,
    Claudia

Remember if you don't have enough points to make up a full pound you need to email them and ask them to round your points up for you so that you can cash out without losing any points.
  • claire2107
    claire2107 Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had the termination email today too, will miss those Amazon vouchers :( But I did think the amount of mail I received had dried up the past few weeks so something was up.

Thanks for the tip about rounding up, will do that now.
  • lavendergirl
    lavendergirl Posts: 261 Forumite
    Options
    claire2107 wrote: »
    I've had the termination email today too, will miss those Amazon vouchers :( But I did think the amount of mail I received had dried up the past few weeks so something was up.

Thanks for the tip about rounding up, will do that now.

I also have noticed fewer letters being received, only one more this week on my schedule.
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 189 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fewer here too. I had 2 weeks with no letters at all. I contacted them and was told that there had been a reduction but I was scheduled for letters the following week. I got them but nothing again this week. Seems a little odd.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Definitely fewer items being received here too. I used to regularly cash out £10 per month, which dropped to £9 per month, then £8, and now today £7 for the first time. Shame because it's easy money.
  • LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It seems TNS who run the other RM survey (rewarding with postage stamps for the main survey and L2S vouchers for other things) have had a reduction in their contracted number of items. So perhaps it is a general cut in the quality of service items required to be tracked for their client.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure