world mail panel

Options

Comments

• maiden_scotland
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    I received an email like this today. Shame as its such an easy survey to do :(

I received the e-mail too :(
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    I received an email like this today. Shame as its such an easy survey to do :(
    I received the e-mail too :(

I got one too! DY :(
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Can I ask...those that are leaving the panel because they no longer require you,are you able to encash all your points or do you lose the odd ones that dont round up to the nearest payout?
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    To anyone else who has been sacked recently, please email them and moan that you can't redeem your surplus points. You should also get an email back telling you that they've given you some extra points that you can now redeem.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Only have 1 item outstanding on my list, hope it doesn't mean I'm due for the "ggodbye" email.
  • chocolatelover93
    Options
    Just signed up :D
    Read my diaryHere :)
  • redagila
    Options
    Monthly points in the accounts now
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm back in the game!

After getting sacked last month I've reapplied and been accepted at another one of my addresses in the same postcode area and received my first letters today.

So if anyone else gets sacked consider doing that as it doesn't mean there's no vacancies in your area.

Before anyone asks, yes it is a letterbox that I check daily - I've bought the house next door and knocked two houses into one so I have 2 front doors in 2 different postcodes within the same house to play with.
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    To anyone else who has been sacked recently, please email them and moan that you can't redeem your surplus points. You should also get an email back telling you that they've given you some extra points that you can now redeem.

Thanks. Waited to get my monthly points, cashed out what I could and then they topped up the remainder :beer:
  • redagila
    Options
    Messages on my account at the moment
    1. Gives opening hours over Xmas & apologies if you don't receive email replies quickly
    2. This one about payment this month
    We would like to inform you that the credit of your next bonus points will be delayed a little bit due to the holidays. You will receive your bonus points on 5th January and can redeem them until 11th January. The order will then be processed on 12th January.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback