world mail panel

Options

Comments

• tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My wife uses the square paper ones for designing her knitting pattern projects. They have recently started sending out A4 size exercise books. Very useful.
  • Annft
    Annft Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi does everyone receive exercise books? I only get an envelope with a transponder in
    Wouldn't mind some books for the kids😆
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    I wish that I would get an invite to join this panel. I applied several years ago but have not heard anything.

Anyone got any advice please.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Annft wrote: »
    Hi does everyone receive exercise books? I only get an envelope with a transponder in
    Wouldn't mind some books for the kids😆

They send these out with some letters for padding instead of the card insert, so you just have to be lucky.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 26 October 2015 at 6:52PM
    Options
    I wish that I would get an invite to join this panel. I applied several years ago but have not heard anything.

Anyone got any advice please.

Have you tried using the link on the first post?

They actually run 2 different panels - one where you only receive and another where you receive & post.

Members on here recently have been told they are no longer wanted so looks as though they may be readjusting members so you might be lucky this time.
  • Annft
    Annft Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    They send these out with some letters for padding instead of the card insert, so you just have to be lucky.

Thanks for that. I don't actually even get any card in mine, it's just an envelope with transponder and a slip of paper with details on. So maybe I won't get any books then😒
  • JazzyJ
    JazzyJ Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    I received two more exercise books today, different colour and a slightly different style.
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    JazzyJ wrote: »
    I received two more exercise books today, different colour and a slightly different style.
    i have been on the panel about 6 months now somes I get card and sometimes I get books I have had quiet a few books now,they come in useful
  • JazzyJ
    JazzyJ Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    More text books today! lol
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Waaaaaaaaaah!

Much to our regret we have to inform you that due to changing guidelines of our client, we are compelled to reduce the amount of participants within certain areas.

Unfortunately, your area is being affected by this restructuring. For the moment we are forced to take you out of our project.

Please send back the transponders in case you still receive some.

This way, we would like to thank you very much for your assistance in this project!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care and all the best for you!

Kind regards,
    Claudia

I received an email like this today. Shame as its such an easy survey to do :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback