Orange Price changes ?

Options

Comments

• squirreleater
    Options
    Not sure, I would ring the 08 number listed in this thread ( Ceo office I think? can't be arsed to look back for it...) and speak to them.
    I will be doing the same as I ported across nearly 4 weeks ago after being told yes I can cancel for free and getting my pac code, still not had a final bill,starting to think I'm going to have to battle for this now!
    Let me know how it goes.

If anyones still interested.....
    I finally had my bill and the contract has been cancelled, it turned out my number ported just after I went into my next billing month, hence the long delay.
    So orange cancelled and no extra charges.

Now how to get out of my new T mobile contract?:j
  • Beverley_Bill
    Beverley_Bill Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 14 October 2009 at 10:51AM
    Options
    Well due to this thread. I am one happy little chap. I had 2 phones on a contract which was costing us around £90 per month, since cancelling & changing to PAYG after the text fiasco in August we even managed to get new PAYG sim cards using our original numbers.

At the moment I am still using my first £20 top up, she is on her first £10 and we kept the original phones.

So I would like to thank all the contributors over the last 119 pages:T
    My names not Bill but I am from Beverley
  • jimsmum
    jimsmum Posts: 4,044 Forumite
    Options
    anybody else had problems with them agreeing to cancel but charging the full amount for the remainder of the contract without telling you?
    I heart The Capital ;)
  • matty538
    matty538 Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nope not had any problems at all, think I was one of the early cancellations though, got my final bill a couple of month ago showing I was actually in credit by about £14.
    Luckily though I did record every call I had with orange and still have them, just in case there were problems.
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,872 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    jimsmum wrote: »
    anybody else had problems with them agreeing to cancel but charging the full amount for the remainder of the contract without telling you?

Its a billing issue with so many cancelling there a few errors creeping in to the system.

Just call and the billing team will do a re-calac.
  • jimsmum
    jimsmum Posts: 4,044 Forumite
    Options
    Its ok, he's just called them.
    apparently he is being charged £123 for using his answerphone for 700 minutes last month!!!
    and apparently itemised bills don't lie. hmmmm.
    considering he doesnt have answerphone its pretty unbelieveable!!!
    and they wont do anything about it.
    I heart The Capital ;)
  • Daniel59
    Daniel59 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Can I upgrade my phones with Orange with same price plan?
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,872 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Daniel59 wrote: »
    Can I upgrade my phones with Orange with same price plan?

What, the plan your on now? Well yes, but most people try to get more minutes/text for less than the plan they start on. . .
  • victor_meldrewe
    Options
    My Daughter has just had her phone suspended as a result of orange overcharging for the last five months she has been into the orange shop at the start of the overcharging to get it sorted despite her ringing numerous times she was still over charged this month and she has refused to pay the bill till she receives her money back from orange and a bill showing what the overcharing has amounted too-i must point out that orange have never rung her back to find any solution to this matter and yesterday she rang up seven times to orange as she was told on Saturday by the person on the line from orange with a promise he would sort it with his superviser this again was not done and after being told againg that the manager would ring back on landline number provided she had to ring again after waiting nearly two hours for a call that was promissed would take at the very most an hour only to be told she would not be able to cancel the contract as they ahd resolved the matter be giving her a credit of a total of fifty pounds as a good will gesture any answers will be welcome on this

dad
  • Mic2904
    Mic2904 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I cant read this post. My eyes are sore...._pale_
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income