We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
oi what you doing here
Comments
-
can anyone explain to me how to do a bacs or chaps ? its a banking thingy ...i finally got the polish zlotys up a wee bit so went to ry and order them but i have to do a bacs or chaps transfer ...they say not to do a money transfer (which i think was what i was going to do)0
-
Not got a clue, sorry, El - when I want to send euros abroad, the HSBC has a facility now where I can do it online, very simply. I *do* know that you'll probably need the IBAN number of the foreign bank concerned.....
I like the idea of writing in the square what its repaying, by the way!2023: the year I get to buy a car0 -
I find that it's best to go in the bank branch and ask the staff to help me do complicated stuff like that.
Think I may have to make myself some of those squares....it gets more tempting by the day.0 -
go on taxi you know you want to lol0
-
i have just finished my saas application ...what a conundrum ...you would think it would be easy but no its a nightmare i dont even think i have done it right ...but it is done ...will find out if i get a loan soon enough ...more debt i spose ...but hey its good debt right???0
-
Good luck with that then.0
-
yep i think that about describes it taxi lol ...
right had hubbys bro/friend phone up today saying he wants another reiki treatment then commented it that i charge (trying to be funny/serious) so i said before he even got a chance to draw breath ...well i will give you it free if you fix my car for free if you like ....he ignored me funnily enough ...
so friend came down for a massage and gave me one it was wonderful and is in the process of making a lovely meal for us just now chicken paprika it is called so i am being spoiled and i am loving it ....hubby is asking why i feel the need to tell the world everything i am doing huh cheeky git ...i said it aint like i am tweeting is it ....way over his head lol0 -
:rotfl::rotfl:so then he asks if its facebook i am doing nope says me then what are you doing he says ...i'm blogging i replied ...he then looked at me all serious like and said can you please get off your blogside and go sort the cooker out:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: oh you gotta love him0
-
That's a new one I must admit tho I would have been tempted to say something rather rude back!:rotfl::rotfl:can you please get off your blogside and go sort the cooker out:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: oh you gotta love him
My OH is just grateful that if I am blogging I am not out spending :money:He is trying to convince me we need a chinese - I am not struggling that much :rotfl:Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality
1) MFW Nov 21 £202K now £165K Equity 38.88% 6/9/26
2) £1.5K Net savings after CCs 29/8/26 (but owed £130) so £1.6K
3) 47/82K @29/8/26 = 57.31% AVC Goal by mid 20280 -
You and OH are brilliant! You for starting to charge, and challenging someone who wanted a freebie *still*, and him for "blogside", thats fantastic
2023: the year I get to buy a car0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

