PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Where has Biotex gone

Options

Comments

• BigBun
    BigBun Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I recieved this email from the new distributors of Bio-Tex, after enquiring with the manufacturers, Blumoller in Denmark:

[FONT=&quot]Dear Adam,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many thanks for your email about Bio-Tex.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There have been supply issues over the past few weeks as the company which distributed it ceased trading.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, DCS has now taken over the distribution in the UK, and supplies are now starting to reappear on the shelves of Tesco, Waitrose, Morrisons, Wilkinsons etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lisa Frost | Customer Services Manager[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]DCS Europe plc | Timothy’s Bridge Road | Stratford-upon-Avon | CV37 9YL
    Contact | Tel: 01789 208021 | Fax: 01789 208073[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]DCS Europe plc is a company registered in England & Wales | Company number 2580758 | VAT No: 112 8370 94[/FONT]
  • maryb
    maryb Posts: 4,666 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I got some in Waitrose yesterday. Stocked up thinking I wouldn't be able to get any more after this but hey ho at least I won't have to buy any more for a good while
    It doesn't matter if you are a glass half full or half empty sort of person. Keep it topped up! Cheers!
  • GippslandGirl
    Options
    I have also been desperately trying to find Biotext and was delighted to see it today on the shelves in Waitrose!:j

The side of the box gives the following information:

Distributed in the UK by Jenks Sales Brokers Ltd, 10 Haddenham Business Park, Aylesbury HP17 8LJ
    Tel: 01844 293600
    Em: [EMAIL="general.enquiries@jenks.co.uk"]general.enquiries@jenks.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Good luck in finding supplies!
  • thwait
    Options
    Asked at Sainsburys about biotex. Said there was a problem with the suppliers. Couldn't give any more information as to whether it would appear again in Sainsburys.
  • JoanieB_3
    Options
    I too have been searching for Biotex for weeks - this last weekend I have tried Morrisons, Somerfield and Sainsburys but still no sign of it down in this neck of the woods yet !!:mad:
  • angelaf_3
    angelaf_3 Posts: 278 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Amanda

After reading big bun's post it seems your faith in Waitrose employees has been vindicated even if it was the distributer rather than Biotex who had gone into administration.
  • sandraroffey
    sandraroffey Posts: 1,358 Forumite
    Options
    loads of bio tex in asda yesterday.
  • melita
    melita Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Just found this item on the forum. I've been looking for Biotex for weeks as well. I've tried Morrisons, Sainsburys and Wilkinsons but nothing. Still it sounds like supplies will be appearing soon. Thanks for posting - at least I know what's happening now.
  • theowl_2
    Options
    I just ordered and received 4 boxes of Biotex stain remover from Tesco online grocery shopping! Yay! Been wanting this for ages - better be as good as everyone makes out! Now I need to find out how to use it! Stock up everyone!
  • cyclingyorkie
    Options
    picked up some in tescos on Saturday!
    :jFlylady and proud of it:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts