Consumer Voice Panel CCB Fastmap

Options

Comments

• MarkA2011
    MarkA2011 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I have also written several letters to ask why for the last 2 years I have not got to the £45 payout and it stalled at £43.10.
    Each time I received the same response as yourself.

I then saw a chance to earn £5 by introducing a friend and had my friend keep screen shots and videos of all surveys completed and all emails received so we had proof she had completed them.
    After 5 months we finally had the proof but still no £5 credited, so I called them and requested the £5 be added as well as emailing them and FINALLY they accepted I had £5 due which of course took me over the £45
    Strangely enough though at the same time as the £5 was credited I was also credited with 2 x £1.80 from more that 2 years ago which of course should have taken me over the minimum payment back then!

I don't mind waiting for 5 years if the surveys are slow coming but this seems VERY dodgy to me, especially as so many others have the same story!

I now have my £45 and of course I have now quit the panel!!

Good luck to anyone else going through this!
  • Logovo69
    Logovo69 Posts: 474 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MarkA2011 wrote: »
    I now have my £45 and of course I have now quit the panel!!

Good luck to anyone else going through this!

Hey, well done MarkA2011, for your perseverance and I'm so pleased that someone else has had their money from these people! :T

I closed my account over a month ago and can no longer log in, but I am still getting invites (Unpaid, of course!). Emailed Chris, but as expected, no response. I've filtered them into the junkmail now where they belong.
    The times they are a-changin' - Bob Dylan
  • MarkA2011
    Options
    I joined this panel in June 2008 and have only just reached over 20.00 in my balance. Most of the survey invites are for prize draw entries not for cash. I am disheartened to read of the experiences of others and now I see the threshold for cashing out is 45.00 (for some reason I thought it was lower!) I am considering unsubscribing from the panel. By my calculations at the rate I am going I will be waiting another 5 years before being able to cash out.

When there are so many other reliable and legitimate paid survey companies who pay out on a regular basis it really isn't worth bothering with sites such as this.

In all honesty you should consider you might NEVER get to the £45, so unless you are doing it for teh enjoyment I would forget this panel, there are so much better ones out there.
  • MarkA2011
    Options
    Very amusing..... I got my £45 so cancelled my membership, but now after 3 years of not getting a single paid survey they start sending me ones worth £1.80 again!
    As soon as I once again am far away from the £45 payout they send me ones worth cash!
    OH, I wonder what would happen if I started doing them again and got almost to the £45 payout!!

Such dishonesty!
  • chakotay121
    Options
    suze6767 wrote: »
    i have just emailed consumer voice as i have been with them since 2008 and not had one payout, ive got in cash just over£25 but dont know how to get this!! but ive just read that you have to be doing it until your balance is £50 and then they send it out to you automatically i presume as there is no information on the sight !!!
    i have emailed them before but have never recieved a reply which is very rude!!!
    i find one of the best survey sights are vista live and global test market !
    i am beginning to wonder if this consumer voice is just out for themselve....getting us to do all the dirty work of all the surveys and they are cashing in on it and not giving us what we have earned!!
    im not impressed!!!

Does anybody know the website of consumer voice? because they must owe me about £200 and i have been with them for about 5 years
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    See [post=46722237]post #18[/post]

HTH :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • MarkA2011
    Options
    Does anybody know the website of consumer voice? because they must owe me about £200 and i have been with them for about 5 years

My guess is when you do log in your balance will be £44.90 or less!
  • suepet
    suepet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    reading these posts is quite scary. i have been doing these surveys for over 5 years & still haven't reached the target. i am £1.80 off the £45 mark & have been for a very long time. Chris was very rude when i queried this. I had no idea this man was a con artist. says he can't give me special treatment, told him i wasn't looking for that, just fairness from him. i have earned loads of money in that 5 years from others survey's with no problems at all. like every one else, i am trying to get to the last payment. what a pity we cannot do anything about him. He must be having a good laugh at our expense.
  • kezza77
    Options
    I am so glad I found these posts! A friend of mine asked if she could refer me to Consumer Voice so she could 'up' her savings. I agreed, as I do many surveys anyway. Having read all the trouble people on here have got in to, I don't think I'll bother filling in the surveys when they come through. I'll let my friend know that I won't be doing it, so she won't be getting the bonus.

Thanks to everyone on here for the warnings! :beer:
  • dette48
    Options
    I TOO AM SO GLAD I FOUND THESE POSTS I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 5 YEARS, and I didn't even know I was not being paid per survey, I have just looked at my balance and it is just over £19........
    After reading what has been said I now realise the majority of the surveys I have received must have just to be entered in the sweepstakes!
    It is ridiculous that they do not payout sooner, there are so many other sites that DO reward you, why can't Consumer Voice?
    I think we should all cancel with them, it is so unfair that they can get away with it.:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure