Consumer Voice Panel CCB Fastmap

Options

Comments

• fogster
    fogster Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I emailed them to ask what my balance was and was told I would get a payment as soon as my account reached the amount that they pay out at, have emailed again to ask where I can check my balance and my emails have been ignored :mad: Anyone any advice as to what I should do next? I am still getting surveys from them.
  • ukmoonshine
    Options
    ccbfastmap.com/our-panel.htm

I have been told by Chris of fastmap that they will payout on money over£45 but I wont be doing any more surveys as it has taken ages to get to £10 and was not previously told limit set at £45.Contacted Chris at chris@fastmap.com
  • deepeegolf
    Options
    Yes, we're all in the same boat - Mr Chris Smith is the front man for a distinct con - I have taken longer than most, being stuck on £42 for over 2 years and still have faith that loyalty will out
    It is hopeless and we should all have learnt to despise this company and this individual long ago
  • TCH
    TCH Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Yougov are nothing like fastmap .If its your first payment it can take an age to reach the £50 mark , but when you get there the cheque is sent out within days.It took me three years to get my first yougov payout , happy to say that after the initial one the surveys come thicker and faster I had 2 £50 cheques in the space of 9 months and am now just £12 away from the next.hang in there with them it is worth it !
    2009 WAS A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR SURVEY EARNINGS £ 175.00 AND THAT WAS JUST FROM JULY TO DECEMBER:p WILL BE DOING LOADS MORE IN 2010:j:D
  • MarkA2011
    MarkA2011 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Was anyone a member of Consumer Voice, which was run by CCB Fastmap ?
    They have a web site which I am not allowed to post apparently.

I do consumer research questionnaires for a number of companies on the Internet. Mostly, they are very frustrating, you spend 20 minutes giving them all your opinions and then they reject you. Grr. But eventually the rewards add up and I make about £200 a year, usually in Argos or HMV vouchers.

But, Consumer Voice sent me monthly questionnaires and pay by cheque, but not until you reach £50. After 18 months, I had amassed £43... and they stopped sending me questionnaires. They won't reply to e.mails any more either. Looks like a rip-off ? Anyone in a similar situation with them. ?

I know this is an old post but I think more people should give their experiences of this panel. I have been a member for 5 years and regularly got paid surveys until I got to £43.10 which is £1.90 off the minimum payout amount. In the last 18 months I have had 0 cash incentive surveys. Strange that eh?!
  • kell.b
    kell.b Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone give me the actual website address for panel members so that I can login and check my balance and update my details etc.

Many thanks
  • kell.b
    kell.b Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the link fogster. It seems to be the hardest find when you do a search via Google.
  • Logovo69
    Options
    My heart just sank after reading these posts. I'm in exactly the same position as many other posters. Just £1.80 off £45 payout and have been stuck there for over 2 years.

No paid surveys since then, but loads of long 'Draw' surveys (At least one a week, often taking 40+ minutes, and constant badgering if not done).

I had been completing them as I was worried they'd cancel my account and I'd lose the money I'd made so far. Sadly, that looks very much like the case any way. I too have emailed Chris several times, only to get a standard blaise response just like the others listed here.

I did an online group survey, for which I earned £30. It DID get paid, I'll give him his due, but I emailed him to ask if he could add my earnings to the value of the cheque I was due. I was a little taken aback by his response of suggesting that I was being unfair, underhand even!

Absolutely gutted. :( Like for many, money is really tight (thanks goodness for MSE!) and I use my earnings to buy my son his birthday and Christmas gifts.

I put my faith in this guy, but it seems the same thing is and has been happening to many people for a few years now.

The only thing I can suggest is that we all make a complaint to 'Survey Police' to warn others of our experiences. I think the site is undergoing some updating in some areas at the mo., but here's the link for anyone who would like it:

http://www.surveypolice.com/

Sue
    The times they are a-changin' - Bob Dylan
  • Logovo69
    Options
    Just got an e-mail to say I've won £250 in the prize draw! :j:j

Just out of interest as this was a couple of years ago, did you ever receive your prize?
    The times they are a-changin' - Bob Dylan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport