Consumer Voice Panel CCB Fastmap

Options

Comments

• usa1
    usa1 Posts: 538 Forumite
    Options
    Interesting thread, I have been with them for about 5 years, I thought is was just a `prize draw only`site, and I didnt even know it was a cash for each survey. I only has 5.40 GBP.. Plus I have never won anything...Grr...
    It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson, Clockwise
  • lizzyjm
    Options
    Dammit, I had in my head it was £40, which I've finally got to. And in the comments of the last paid survey I filled in when it asks if you'll do the next survey I basically said not a chance. So I guess I'll be stuck at £41.30 now forever...
  • Grassmonster
    Grassmonster Posts: 17 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 10 January 2013 at 6:55PM
    Options
    This mob contacted me - apparently having got my details from somewhere else. So glad I found this thread before I started to do any surveys for them. How are they still attracting people to join ? The first thing I do when thinking of joining a new site is to check the web to see what other people have to say. What they are doing is appalling. Needless to say, I won't be wasting my time with them.
  • grannyg23
    Options
    Was anyone a member of Consumer Voice, which was run by CCB Fastmap ?
    They have a web site which I am not allowed to post apparently.

I do consumer research questionnaires for a number of companies on the Internet. Mostly, they are very frustrating, you spend 20 minutes giving them all your opinions and then they reject you. Grr. But eventually the rewards add up and I make about £200 a year, usually in Argos or HMV vouchers.

But, Consumer Voice sent me monthly questionnaires and pay by cheque, but not until you reach £50. After 18 months, I had amassed £43... and they stopped sending me questionnaires. They won't reply to e.mails any more either. Looks like a rip-off ? Anyone in a similar situation with them. ?

Hi, I now it is a while since your post but just wanted you to know I too have been trying to get some fairness from this site. I was with them for a few years & earned £41.30 up to Oct 2009, when paid surveys stopped coming. I have been corresponding with them & get the same old reply -'you may not have the profile required' etc. In more than 3yrs!! come on. So I said to them why don't you lower the threshold so we can get what we earned.They were very condescending & said that would not be fair on others. I told them I didn't just mean for me, they then said I am free to leave the panel if I wish! The thing is they have been paid by companies to get these surveys done so how much have they accumulated for all the people like us who are owed. I don't know if there is any regulation regarding setting up a survey site - if so they should be investigated & sacked.
  • sarah_a67
    Options
    What a surprise I am stuck at £41.30 and have been a member for nearly six years!

Thanks for the advice everyone... looks like I'll have to take srs action if I ever want to be paid :mad:
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Is there a site address for member to log in as I have no details and only get sent surveys which offer a prize draw choice?
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • sarah_a67
    Options
    Meadows wrote: »
    Is there a site address for member to log in as I have no details and only get sent surveys which offer a prize draw choice?

Someone posted it on the first page. Apparently I am too new to be allowed to repost the link otherwise I would.
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks for this thread, I was joined up but now leaving.
    Jan Wins: .
  • sparkyrob
    sparkyrob Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Likewise - just checked my account...£7.20. Screw that!
  • justmyopinion_2
    Options
    I had been a member of this site for about five years & somehow had managed to get virtually to the cash-out amount. Then I found that EVERY survey I was sent was just for the 'prize draw'.

They did, however, offer £5 for each referral that completes 2 surveys. Naturally, I referred my mother-in-law who completed the requisite 2 surveys &, after about 6 weeks, I did get paid the full amount (after contacting them about three times).

Now, unfortunately, my Mother-in-law has stopped doing these surveys !!!

Funny how things like that often happen, isn't it?

Perhaps people who are stuck just below the checkout threshold could refer their Mothers-in-law too !!!!;);)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure