We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lionbridge

Options

Comments

• misssarahleigh
    Options
    Well, i didn't pass the pre-screen test, but would like to comment.

They bang on about what country your in and the importance placed on this to fitting the work suitably.

So why the hell was my test based on US things?
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • daz501
    daz501 Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kris1969 wrote: »
    I sent my cv to Lionbridge for a label editor position. I received an online exam that I did and I now have to be present for a three telephone exam. They said they would email me info but i haven't heard and the phone call is on Thursday. It's already Tuesday. I'm really nervous because I really want this job. Can anybody let me know if they've been through this as well?

Thanks,
    Kris

So how did it go? I'm reapplying to them as I need a part time job. I'll have to do the two part exam again no doubt, but with the knowledge I have from my previous 6 months (in 2008) with them should give me an advantage.

Saying that, I seem to remember reading somewhere that they do not take on the same people twice for the same position.

What is a label editor anyway? Were you previously a rater? I've become technically more savvy in the last two years and believe I could progress beyond a standard rater role.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    please mark JohnMichael as spam so he can get deleted.
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to find an application that I had started but hadn't finished please?

The only option I have found is to sign up for a job and then start a new application using a new email address but I would rather find my original one.

What is the link please?

TIA
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • samwsmith1
    samwsmith1 Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    Floxxie wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to find an application that I had started but hadn't finished please?

The only option I have found is to sign up for a job and then start a new application using a new email address but I would rather find my original one.

What is the link please?

TIA
    https://e-recruit.sap.lionbridge.com/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_ext?sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&rcfSpId=0002&rcfContext=GR
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you so much:j:j
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • daz501
    daz501 Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    samwsmith1 wrote: »

i'm having this issue too! my user/pass suddenly stopped working and i keep emailing them and try to request new details but i receive nothing
  • westv
    westv Posts: 6,106 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I applied here for one of the Internet Assessors roles on the 13th April. As I've heard nothing back do I take it I was unsuccessful?
  • abby1234519
    abby1234519 Posts: 1,961 Forumite
    Options
    westv wrote: »
    I applied here for one of the Internet Assessors roles on the 13th April. As I've heard nothing back do I take it I was unsuccessful?
    I applied on 25th march and heard back on 10th april so just wait it out
    Money money money.

Debt
    Dec 2016: [STRIKE]£25,158.71[/STRIKE] £21,999.99

#28 Pay off debt in 2017 £3803.55
  • westv
    westv Posts: 6,106 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I applied on 25th march and heard back on 10th april so just wait it out

Ok thanks. I'll wait and see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport