Options

Comments

• Raini
    Raini Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    kissjenn wrote: »
    Excellent...good result for a Monday

Thanks Lovely :D Had a really nice weekend & was lovely to come back to that :T But someone from Russia asked how much to sent something over to them, but obviously I missed the message as I was away, she bidded on it anyway & now is disputing the postage cost on the invoice I sent!! Other people had bid on it as well so I'm a bit annoyed that she did & now doesn't want to pay the postage!!
    Hope all is good with you? My plan for tomorrow is to catch up with diaries! :T

Mortgage: Jun 08 £155300~Repayment Made: £4300~Remaining: Mar 10 £151000
    DFW Nerd 1190
  • Raini
    First Post
    Options
    Hi, lovely diary... i was reading and thinking since you owe your oh the amount of a decent car why not save it all up and buy him the car with what you owe him or tell him when you have the amount you owe him and then he can choose the car he wants, or if hes fully thinking whats mine is yours why dont you put the 9k back on the mortgage and thus reducing your mortgage technically thats means all is fair and its a win win situation :D keep up the good work missus :D x

Hello HTBDF & thanks for the post :D

LB has his heart set on a Seat Leon FR & he does know the plan & roughly when I'm going to pay him back but sometimes I daydream of ways to pay him back sooner ... also I can't deprive him of the test drives!! :rotfl: We'll need a car sooner rather than later to replace mine so we can't really put it on the mortgage ... although it was what he suggested first but I think this is best for both of us. Also, it's going to be a car with a big enough boot for a PRAM :D:D:D I'm so broody it's almost not fun anymore! We have to wait quite a while for that to happen so I'm *trying* to push it to the back of my mind!

Thanks for the support (it's always welcome!) :D
    DFW Nerd 1190
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    ahhhh is there a reason you have to wait for children. Debt no matter who you owe is a pain haha but it will all be paid soon so keep at it night night for now x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Raini
    First Post
    Options
    ahhhh is there a reason you have to wait for children. Debt no matter who you owe is a pain haha but it will all be paid soon so keep at it night night for now x

To be honest I just don't think I'm ready or the LB just yet. Also, I'm hoping to get on a 3 year Diploma this September & then a 2 year degree after that so I really want to finish all that before we start a family. And I'm hoping we'll get married before we start a family; pay back this money; have some savings; & maybe make a dent in the mortgage ... big plans!!

This weekend we were away with friends that have a 3 year old & a 18 month old, and I'm totally shattered! And we had the evening 'off' and a lie in every morning! I really don't know how parents do it, the constant ness of it? The absolutely never ending 24/7 ness of it! :eek: Clearly I'm not ready!! :D Well maybe one day ... but I swear my eggs are ticking!!!
    DFW Nerd 1190
  • Raini
    First Post
    Options
    I had hoped that I would return to work all refreshed but two minutes in the office & I'm ready to go home! :confused:

OK enough feeling sorry for one's self! Plan for the week (until Fri):
    1. Remember it's Tuesday & not Monday
    2. Organise work & complete most important tasks
    3. Unpack bags
    4. Tidy Lounge
    5. Clean bathrooms
    6. Do meal plan for next few nights
    7. Check internet banking & work out what was spent at the weekend :rolleyes:
    8. Start on personal statement :o
    It's going to be a tiring week as I have to work Friday as I was off yesterday & I've got a early shift Saturday (7.5 hours) and a long day on Sunday (12.5 hours, I think!) & straight back in on Monday. Next week I'm working the Fri, Sat & Sun as well so my next day off is Fri 26th! :eek::eek:

But it's all money in the bank :D:j:T:beer: Need to focus on that! :D
    DFW Nerd 1190
  • Raini
    First Post
    Options
    Just put £8.19 into the LB savings account from my ebay profits. It's not much but it makes me feel better :D That leaves me with £20 in my ebay account - I have a seperate account to pay for postage & packaging & ebay fees etc. And I have £40 coming into that soon! :D:D

Small steps ...
    DFW Nerd 1190
  • Raini
    First Post
    Options
    debt.png
    DFW Nerd 1190
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 11,463 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Well done Raini, you're really cracking on with it.
    Debt January 1st 2018 £96,999.81
    Debt September 20th 2022 £2991.68- 96.92% paid off
    Met NIM 23/06/2008
  • mrscmr
    mrscmr Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    love ur ticker, Raini xxx keep going!
    Highest Debt £581,000 Nov 08 and now owe nothing! yes really! I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
    :heart2:Ebay Challenge 2011 - Still supporting from afar!
    Long haulers supporters DFW #223
  • Raini
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks Mrscmr! :D Glad you popped back!!

Now doing 12.5 hours this Saturday too!! :eek: But :T to the extra £40!!

Yay me! :p
    DFW Nerd 1190
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills