We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Competitions Discussion Thread Part 10

Options

Comments

• jenniwren12
    jenniwren12 Posts: 1,292 Forumite
    Options
    Al_Mac wrote: »
    Quick question

I used to open up a days worth of comps in different tabs. Work my way though them clicking "thanks" after each one. No problem.

Recently when I've got to the end, I discover I've been logged out, as if the thanks click is no longer counted as activity:eek:

Anyone else noticed? :confused:

This was happening to me all the time in firefox, I couldn't do anything about it though cos my lappy went wappy and is now at the doctors!! :rolleyes:

Perhaps do a fresh install as Laura did. That might help.
    EXTRA GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR 2015. XXX
    :j:T:A:A:A:A:A:A:kisses::kisses3::smileyhea:D
  • gerturdeanna
    gerturdeanna Posts: 4,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same happened to me in FF, I did a clean install and now works great - apparently it happened after an update of FF and it was a system error??!!
    Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • RoxyK
    RoxyK Posts: 2,245 Forumite
    Options
    Weird - it started happening to me the day after the MSE site upgrade. Bit of a pain as I like to thank everyone.
    16 x Sanyo HIT 240w panels, 3.84kWp, south facing, 30 degree slope in the SW, 4.4 Eltek HE-t inverter installed 27/03/12 :D
  • silversize
    silversize Posts: 849 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hi everyone, i have been looking on the site for some tips on where to buy the cheapest address labels (pre-printed or not) from for the postal comps but cant find anything. do you buy them from ebay or via a cashback site from avery etc ?
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got my fella to print my name and addy on them from the printer, most printers will have a setting xx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There's a compo here for an xbox 360 game - guitar hero Metallica stuff, but to listen, you need itunes and to listen to the podcast, so if anyone wants to do that and see how to enter and post if it's a normal comp, please feel free :D

I don't have itunes on this comp so I can't :)

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/506/win-guitar-hero-metallica-goodies
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,948 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've noticed on 2 of the Bauer radio competitions (BBQ & Sandwich Toaster), that I was only allowed to enter once. I was just wondering whether anybody had noticed the same thing on any of the other competitions I've posted.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • catz747
    Options
    I'd tell ya, but I can't see what we're looking at :confused: :undecided any chance of a linky here? :)
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,948 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've just entered the MOJO ticket competition through Radio Aire and TFM, and it's telling me that I can only enter once. So, it looks like we won't be able to enter through all the different stations anymore. :(

PS I hope I don't win those tickets. ;) :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • catz747
    Options
    Oh dear, you're bound to win them now, like I did with the horsey mask / cover :undecided

00020148.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family