We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Competitions Discussion Thread Part 10

Options

Comments

• Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,948 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    catz747 wrote: »
    Oh dear, you're bound to win them now, like I did with the horsey mask / cover :undecided

00020148.gif

What's one of them when they're at home?:eek::eek::eek:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Lakshmi7
    Options
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    the question is.;)
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mmmm nope, I entered before I realised, auto-pilot comp entering so sooo bad :naughty: I gave it to someone who did who wanted it :D
  • Lakshmi7
    Options
    Mmmm nope, I entered before I realised, auto-pilot comp entering so sooo bad :naughty: I gave it to someone who did who wanted it :D

At least it did someone some good.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    the question is.;)
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Options
    I had a feeling that was coming Lakshmi, they seem to have tightened up a lot of things since "Hurstgate" ;) I gave up entering them all many months ago and just do my local ones on a weekly basis (still give you a thanks though :) ) I actually quite like the idea that local radio comps will be won by local listeners really anyway. Only problem is my stations are the smaller, poorer ones so I could dip out a bit :rotfl:
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • Lakshmi7
    Options
    I've just checked the terms and conditions, and they are not restricting entrants to the listening area, so at least that's something.
    the question is.;)
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Options
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    I've just checked the terms and conditions, and they are not restricting entrants to the listening area, so at least that's something.

Phew! lol it would be ni-on impossible to define listening area anyway bearing in mind you could log onto a computer in outer Mongolia and listen to Wave105 if the fancy took you :rotfl::rotfl:
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • Lakshmi7
    Options
    Nicky63 wrote: »
    Phew! lol it would be ni-on impossible to define listening area anyway bearing in mind you could log onto a computer in outer Mongolia and listen to Wave105 if the fancy took you :rotfl::rotfl:

I hadn't even thought about that.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    the question is.;)
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options

There are 2 horses in a field near me that wear these, It always makes me chuckle when I drive past, they look just like Batman & Robin.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport